Question about a new PC build

Hey, i want to get some feedback for this gaming PC i want to build.
if u need any more information feel free to ask

CPU : Intel® Core i5-4460, 3,2 GHz (3,4 GHz Turbo Boost)
MOBO: ASRock Z97 Anniversary
HDD : Western Digital Black, 1 TB
SSD : Samsung 850 EVO, 250 GB SSD
RAM : Kingston HyperX 16 GB DDR3-1866 Kit
PSU : Antec VP600P, 600 Watt
GPU : MSI R9 390 GAMING 8G
CASE: ?????????????????????
CPUC: Cooler Master Hyper212 Evo

Why Z board if not getting K CPU?  WD Blacks are really not worth the price, you've already got your SSD for most games.  You don't need a WD Black for mass storage.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

Are you in a rush of buying a pc ? if not wait for the new gen(s) but it anny case this is decent tho i see no point of 16gb ram id recomend mabey carbide 100r if you want an easy and not to flashy finish or define s if you have more money 

CPU:Intel Core i5 6600K 3,5GHz  Motherboard: Z170 PRO GAMING  RAM: HyperX X Fury black DDR4 2x4GB

GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7800 series Case: some random shit tho it is gonna be upgraded Storage: SanDisk SSD Plus 240GB Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo Display: Asus VS278Q Keyboard: Roccat Arvo Mouse:Razer Naga 2015 Edition OS:Windows 10 

Your build looks good but I agree with Sam, If you're not going to get a processor that can be overclocked then there's no point in spending the extra $ on a Z-Motherboard. You could dump the extra money into a even better GPU or more memory etc..

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Bpc8Lk

If you're interested in a build that can overclock and have the money to spend/throw around you could mix and match parts from your build to mine. Maybe take the videocard you have and put it in my build? and the PSU you have. I have all 1151 socket so it's the new Intel Socket which will most likely be used for quiet awhile till Intel makes something better.

would MSI B85-G41 PC Mate be a better option then?

12 minutes ago, Jens Perez said:

would MSI B85-G41 PC Mate be a better option then?

You aren't really using any features specific to the Z97 chipset in this build, but on the other hand it's already an extremely cheap motherboard. You may as well step down to an H81 or B85 board, but I'd be surprised if you saved more than maybe $15–20 by doing so. I don't think you're going to free up enough money to actually make the build any better.