need new camera for photography class

I dont see any need to habe more than one name.

well because some of the names are copyrighted in different country's etc. i'm just spouting bullshit and defending canon for god knows why i'm going to bed. Maybe grab some tea and a subway first 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

personally i wish dearly that the micro 4/3 would simply die out 

Why must they die out? I thinking about a GH3 or maybe wait till the GH5. (rumours that they announce it in december) M43 cameras can do everything that your DSLR can do. Who needs a mirror? :)

Why must they die out? I thinking about a GH3 or maybe wait till the GH5. (rumours that they announce it in december) M43 cameras can do everything that your DSLR can do. Who needs a mirror? :)

please read http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/55790-need-new-camera-for-photography-class/?p=939764'>this post I made previously in this thread.

I don't like the smaller size doesn't fit in my big ass hands. 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

5D3+60D+GH3+MediumTeleLenses.jpg

Photo courtesy of camerasize.com
On the left Canon EOS 5D with EF 70-200 mm f2.8 lens.   In the center Canon EOS 60D with EF 70-200 mm f4 lens.
 On the right  Lumix GH3 with Lumix 35-100 mm f2.8 lens.

The GH3 has a decent size. And with a battery grip it becomes even bigger :)

1377140_590253434344421_2072202074_n.jpg

I dont need a big camera to impress people :P

5D3+60D+GH3+MediumTeleLenses.jpg

Photo courtesy of camerasize.com

On the left Canon EOS 5D with EF 70-200 mm f2.8 lens.   In the center Canon EOS 60D with EF 70-200 mm f4 lens.

On the right  Lumix GH3 with Lumix 35-100 mm f2.8 lens.

The GH3 has a decent size. And with a battery grip it becomes even bigger :)

1377140_590253434344421_2072202074_n.jpg

I dont need a big camera to impress people :P

its seems to me to be almost as big...

M4/3 are decent for Photography, the only drawback I have with them are the large Crop factor they have when investing on Lens. Not to mention price point and lens availability for the M4/3 systems. A lot of M4/3 users invest on Lens converters that you can find online pretty cheap, They have all kinds of Lens converters that'll let you use old Analog Manual lens. Another drawback for converters that most of them are made to use on Manual lens, and not many are fond of manual focusing.

Mirrorless M4/3 are good cameras too, many would say they are more for the semi-photog/casual user. If you're looking to be more in photography, I would invest in a DSLR later on in the future.

But in all actually the Camera is just a tool and all the skills are on you.

M4/3 are decent for Photography, the only drawback I have with them are the large Crop factor they have when investing on Lens. Not to mention price point and lens availability for the M4/3 systems. A lot of M4/3 users invest on Lens converters that you can find online pretty cheap, They have all kinds of Lens converters that'll let you use old Analog Manual lens. Another drawback for converters that most of them are made to use on Manual lens, and not many are fond of manual focusing.

Mirrorless M4/3 are good cameras too, many would say they are more for the semi-photog/casual user. If you're looking to be more in photography, I would invest in a DSLR later on in the future.

But in all actually the Camera is just a tool and all the skills are on you.

I agree with like all of this.

I bought my GH3 this week for 1325 euro used. with the 12-35 f2.8 lens. Thats is a 1850 euro kit new. I also got some accesoires with the deal worth around 100 euro. So just look around for a good deal