Fallout 4 season pass price will go up :( craaap Bethesda!

WhiteSkyMage

Anyone saw that one cominig? If you have not bought that pass, better buy it at regular price now or pay $20 more later. I am just curious however, would it be on a summer sale....?

http://www.kitguru.net/gaming/matthew-wilson/fallout-4s-season-pass-price-goes-up-tomorrow/

And since I don't have Fallout 4, can I buy the pass now and then buy F4 on a sale? 

Intel Core i9-9900K | Asrock Phantom Gaming miniITX Z390 | 32GB GSkill Trident Z DDR4@3600MHz C17 | EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Watercooled | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 SSD | Crucial MX500 2TB SSD | Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 1000W | anidees AI Crystal Cube White V2 | Corsair M95 | Corsair K50 | Beyerdynamic DT770 Pros 250Ohm

This was announced a week or two ago. I picked up the Season Pass for $21.90 (after birthday promo) 6 days ago on GMG.

-KuJoe

1 hour ago, Minzo said:

What if we don't buy it at all?

To show that we do not stand for this.

I know I wont.

Yeah that may be a better idea. Bethesda should learn to manage their hunger for pocket money from kids...

Intel Core i9-9900K | Asrock Phantom Gaming miniITX Z390 | 32GB GSkill Trident Z DDR4@3600MHz C17 | EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Watercooled | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 SSD | Crucial MX500 2TB SSD | Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 1000W | anidees AI Crystal Cube White V2 | Corsair M95 | Corsair K50 | Beyerdynamic DT770 Pros 250Ohm

3 hours ago, WhiteSkyMage said:

Yeah that may be a better idea. Bethesda should learn to manage their hunger for pocket money from kids...

Yet the season pass remained as Top 10 best seller on steam for weeks...

They announced at the beginning of February that they were increasing the cost due to an increase in the total value of the dlc that was included.  

Wasn't going to buy the season pass anyway.

Half of what they announced didn't sound like anything I'd be interested in anyway.

16 hours ago, Minzo said:

I know I wont.

Perhaps you educate yourself in the field of economics and business because you should realize that this season pass isn't just for the DLC releasing March, April, and May but also future DLC to come. Also, you had the chance to still buy a $29.99 season pass before March 1 on DLC that with be an estimated value of $60 USD. There was plenty of time for someone to still grab it for $29.99 unless they were living under a rock and didn't hear about the announcement. The company can't keep the season pass at that price if the estimated value of the DLC sold separately is well over $30 USD. They would be taking a loss. 

14 hours ago, WhiteSkyMage said:

You had two weeks to pick it up for $29.99 if you truly are a fan of Fallout 4 and wanted this DLC for cheap, why didn't you pick it up before March 1st.

On 3/1/2016 at 3:08 PM, Minzo said:

I know I wont.

Like what I always say "Talk with your wallet. Let them know you're not supporting it with your money."