FPS Gaming Mouse <$100 CAD

thunderfire123
Go to solution Solved by Ironixization,
17 hours ago, thunderfire123 said:

I'm looking to buy a gaming mouse for FPS games that is less than $100 Canadian, what mice would you recommend? If possible, provide a link to a Canadian retailer. If not just leave suggestions and I'll see how much it is in canada

I have used all the best lineup of gaming mice, Finalmouse, Steelseries Rival, Zowie or Logitech is your best bet; If you want simplicity go for Zowie or Finalmouse.. There's no perfect mouse so just choose one and get used to it, but make sure you choose the right size.. Just because the G502 is a high performance mouse still doesn't mean it will be the same for you.. Just try and get the best fit for you..

Try out the following;

Steelseries Rival 300 <--- 300!

Steelseries Sensei 

Razer Deathadder Chroma

Zowie FK1/2 or EC or ZA lineup (diff sizes)

Logitech g502

logitech g303

Finalmouse 2016 Ergo or ScreaM edition when it releases....

Razer Kana

If you're looking for one for FPS shooters (CSGO) I am Supreme and I recommend you go check out this website to see what all the best players are using, I recommend you go to a store and ask for a mouse test on all of these, that way you can determine which is the best for YOU! :D

I'm looking to buy a gaming mouse for FPS games that is less than $100 Canadian, what mice would you recommend? If possible, provide a link to a Canadian retailer. If not just leave suggestions and I'll see how much it is in canada

Just now, thunderfire123 said:

http://www.ncix.com/detail/logitech-g502-proteus-spectrum-rgb-6e-124992-1307.htm

1 hour ago, thunderfire123 said:

http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/part/razer-mouse-rz0101210100r3u1

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

For competitive FPS (CS:GO?) I would go with one of Zowie gear's mice.

Look for either the FK1/2 or the EC series.

17 hours ago, thunderfire123 said:

I have used all the best lineup of gaming mice, Finalmouse, Steelseries Rival, Zowie or Logitech is your best bet; If you want simplicity go for Zowie or Finalmouse.. There's no perfect mouse so just choose one and get used to it, but make sure you choose the right size.. Just because the G502 is a high performance mouse still doesn't mean it will be the same for you.. Just try and get the best fit for you..

Try out the following;

Steelseries Rival 300 <--- 300!

Steelseries Sensei 

Razer Deathadder Chroma

Zowie FK1/2 or EC or ZA lineup (diff sizes)

Logitech g502

logitech g303

Finalmouse 2016 Ergo or ScreaM edition when it releases....

Razer Kana

If you're looking for one for FPS shooters (CSGO) I am Supreme and I recommend you go check out this website to see what all the best players are using, I recommend you go to a store and ask for a mouse test on all of these, that way you can determine which is the best for YOU! :D