PC spoiled me

zerouplol12

I remember when i was a little kid and got a game wich i paid 30 bucks for and i would lock myself in my room for hours just playing and i only bought like 4 games a year but now that im playing pc im spoiled i buy tons of games and i dont iven play them sometimes i buy like 5 games for 1 buck so i feel like im spoioled and dont really care about games anymore dosent anybody feel like this?

I remember when i was a little kid and got a game wich i paid 30 bucks for and i would lock myself in my room for hours just playing and i only bought like 4 games a year but now that im playing pc im spoiled i buy tons of games and i dont iven play them sometimes i buy like 5 games for 1 buck so i feel like im spoioled and dont really care about games anymore dosent anybody feel like this?

I do :(

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198023580795/

So... If Jesus had the gold, would he buy himself out instead of waiting 3 days for the respawn?

CPU: Phenom II x6 1045t ][ GPU: GeForce 9600GT 512mb DDR3 ][ Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA770T-UD3P ][ RAM: 2x4GB Kingston 1333MHz CL9 DDR3 ][ HDD: Western Digital Green 2TB ][ PSU: Chieftec 500AB A ][ Case: No-name without airflow or dust filters Budget saved for an upgrade so far: 2400PLN (600€) - Initial 2800PLN (700€) Upgraded already: CPU

I still don't buy that many games a year. Maybe 5 at max....

i have like 192304 games and i only play league most of the time because my "friend circle" doesnt have good pc's :( I made them lists of pc's to build for 575$ but they dont have the money yet so im all alone :c

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

I have to many games but I do like to replay most of them. Deus EX: HR I have finished around 30 Times and Mirror's Edge is have finished around 15 times. There are more but I am not going to make a list :P

\

i have like 192304 games and i only play league most of the time because my "friend circle" doesnt have good pc's :( I made them lists of pc's to build for 575$ but they dont have the money yet so im all alone :c

I know that feeling. I bought my friend a low end pc to play BF3 with me.

\

completely agree, i used to savor my games alot more, but with websites like gog i end up buying alot more games and not actually playing them .. which is sad because if i bought them seperately theres some i would play the hell out of but as i have piles of games they kinda get lost and i get indescisive for what games i want to play as i can't really just pick a game i like and settle down to play it anymore ..

I still don't buy that many games a year. Maybe 5 at max....

Like new games coming out or old game

I know that feeling. I bought my friend a low end pc to play BF3 with me.

it blows because 90% of the time I have nothing to do but play league with em lol. I helped my other buddy build a 1400$ build but hes never on because he has to work 24/7 + school :/

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Before the big bang: My first console was nintendo nes, but my father played more with it than me.

Then at the begining of time when gameboy color came out I had less than 5 games for it, but I spent so many hours a day glued to it >.<.

Yaaazzz it's time for playstation 1 :) I have one big pile of games (too many to count) for it and I wasted alot of my life for every single one of them :)

Then came gamecube and I have less than 20 games for it. (Spent lots of hours gaming with friends).

Era of xbox and ps2 begins: meh doing sports all day every day.

Suddenly wild pc appears and the rest is history.

I have 100+ games on pc, but I don't really play anything anymore :(. Hopefully BF4 will change that.

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

Like new games coming out or old game

Idk, whatever interests me. For example I JUST bought dirt 3 :P

I remember when i played CTR on PS1, these was good times.

Only thing i miss is playing with friends, now i only play in online with friends. (it just ain't same thing)

Yeah I have the same issue with games. I tend to only install 1 or 2 games at a time to force myself to finish them. Sadly it does not feel the same as it used to. :(

Yeah I have the same issue with games. I tend to only install 1 or 2 games at a time to force myself to finish them. Sadly it does not feel the same as it used to. :(

Welcome to forum!

I have games to play but just play BF3. Can't wait for BF4.

Retried Battlefield Moderator EA Star Wars Battlefront Senior Moderator  Battlefield Moderator and EA Champion

I blame Steam. I find it hard to spend $1 on the Humble Bundle nowadays, and I remember trying to decide for a day if I wanted to buy Fallout New Vegas for $2.50 during the Summer Sale

MotherboardASUS M5A97 le R2.0, CPUAMD FX-6300, Graphics CardSapphire Radeon HD 7850 2GB,

PSU: Corsair CX600M, RAM: 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X Series, HDD1TB Seagate Barracuda, CaseCM Storm Enforcer

i know that feel bro, although right now im going through a bit of a financial crysis that im beginning to feel that feel again xD

Same here. I used to play the same game for hours and when I wasn't playing it I would be reading the guide. I now own some games that I haven't even installed :(

I dont. When I do, I go outside.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

I don't buy many full priced games a year...maybe one or two...but I buy much much more when they are on some sort of sale

last pc game i got was killing floor 2 years agp. rest of them ive won im some form of giveaway

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1