What's this all worth? (Old PC part collection)

Clanscorpia

Hello,

I have a collection of old PC parts and when going through them to get rid of them I looked up their worths on eBay (Not the best as I looked at like the top 2) And it seems like it's all worth 700-800 Canadian. I did a rough check and I'm not good with old parts but here is what I have.

Gateway MCP7AM01G1 LGA775 Motherboard with I/O shiel

Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200 with Gateway Cooler

4GB Samsung DDR2

3GB Transcend DDR2

512MB DDR

1GB DDR

Asus P4S800D-X Socket 478 Motherboard with I/O shield (The most expensive item I believe)

Socket 478 Celeron (Not sure which one, need to clean the top)

6GB DDR3

Core i5-2300 with Cooler Master cooler

GeForce G100

GeForce MX400

Radeon HD3450

HP IPISB-CH LGA1155 Motherboard with I/O shield

SATA LightWire DVD Drive

SATA DVD Drive

SATA Blu-Ray drive

What is your guys estimate on how much this all is worth? Thanks!

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

Just now, CUDA_Cores said:

Build a budget PC for a couple of friends. Then you can sell the parts off and charge them for your labor.

No, It's all going away, none of my friends want budget PCs. They want gaming rigs. And I doubt a 13 year old is going to pay another 13 year old :P

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

20 minutes ago, Clanscorpia said:

Hello,

I have a collection of old PC parts and when going through them to get rid of them I looked up their worths on eBay (Not the best as I looked at like the top 2) And it seems like it's all worth 700-800 Canadian. I did a rough check and I'm not good with old parts but here is what I have.

Gateway MCP7AM01G1 LGA775 Motherboard with I/O shiel

Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200 with Gateway Cooler

4GB Samsung DDR2

3GB Transcend DDR2

512MB DDR

1GB DDR

Asus P4S800D-X Socket 478 Motherboard with I/O shield (The most expensive item I believe)

Socket 478 Celeron (Not sure which one, need to clean the top)

6GB DDR3

Core i5-2300 with Cooler Master cooler

GeForce G100

GeForce MX400

Radeon HD3450

HP IPISB-CH LGA1155 Motherboard with I/O shield

SATA LightWire DVD Drive

SATA DVD Drive

SATA Blu-Ray drive

What is your guys estimate on how much this all is worth? Thanks!

pretty sure the only stuff that has any value is that i5 and core2quad, that ddr3 ,that blueray drive and you might get a little bit of money out of the 1155 board. If you're lucky , you might sell the ddr2 , but don't expect much out of ram sticks..

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case