Office Chair help

bart69132

I need to get a new chair for my ps4/pc because the one i have has next to no padding left in it and the arms are ripped apart :/

Does anyone know where i could get a leather/comfortable material, chair for <£100, its easy to do but i need adjustable arms with it but i can't find any because they all cost £120+.

Anyone know where i could get one? 

I'm in UK

20 minutes ago, bart69132 said:

I need to get a new chair for my ps4/pc because the one i have has next to no padding left in it and the arms are ripped apart :/

Does anyone know where i could get a leather/comfortable material, chair for <£100, its easy to do but i need adjustable arms with it but i can't find any because they all cost £120+.

Anyone know where i could get one? 

I'm in UK

If you've a Costco membership have a look at their office section.

Primary Build: i7-4790 · 16GB Hynix DDR3-1600 · Sapphire Tri-X R9 390x · NZXT S340 · Win10 Pro · Seagate Barracuda 1TB T_T

Portable: 2015 Retina Macbook Pro 13" · i5-5257u · 512GB PCIe SSD · Intel Iris 6100 T_T

If my post helped you, please rate it!

I have a nice chair from a small chair shop near me. I cant remember what it's called, but those are the best places. You can normally knock them down a few quid. I think there's one in Aberdeen actually (noticed you're in Scotland).

Please remember to follow your posts so you get notifications of people replying. If you want to reply to me directly, and I am not the author of the post, quote me.

23 minutes ago, crabcrabcam said:

I have a nice chair from a small chair shop near me. I cant remember what it's called, but those are the best places. You can normally knock them down a few quid. I think there's one in Aberdeen actually (noticed you're in Scotland).

I found out that a family member works in a warehouse that deals with office supplies/furnature and sometimes things don't get delivered or are there to be thrown out, so im going to try get one from there if possible, i think thats where i got my last one.