Rajintek triton 240mm Air bubbles

So making a new thread in hope that someone knows what I should do. I have a triton 240mm cooler, and theres seems to be a few air bubbles in the system. Does anyone know how I should get rid of them? or if I should just leave it as it is? 

My other thread: 

Some pictures:

WP_20160228_11_12_27_Pro.jpg

WP_20160228_11_12_19_Pro.jpg

If you have the radiator mounted verticaly for a little while it should get rid of them

18 minutes ago, Fiskander said:

So making a new thread in hope that someone knows what I should do. I have a triton 240mm cooler, and theres seems to be a few air bubbles in the system. Does anyone know how I should get rid of them? or if I should just leave it as it is? 

My other thread: 

Some pictures:

WP_20160228_11_12_27_Pro.jpg

WP_20160228_11_12_19_Pro.jpg

Either try to push them into the radiator or get them in the top of the block. Ive tried refilling (i own one) and it is very hard to get ALL the air out. You can get most, but there will probably be some

Breaking things 1 day at a time

30 minutes ago, Fiskander said:

Thanks, but how do I do this? :)

If you want the bubbles in the radiator just tilt your computer until desired result. If you want to add more water either buy distilled water or boil water and scoop off the top once it is boiling (this makes distilled water.) Then you unscrew the cap on the block (silver circle on top left.) Just make sure you do it outside of the case you have the least chance of ruining things.

4 minutes ago, TubsAlwaysWIns said:

If you want the bubbles in the radiator just tilt your computer until desired result. If you want to add more water either buy distilled water or boil water and scoop off the top once it is boiling (this makes distilled water.) Then you unscrew the cap on the block (silver circle on top left.) Just make sure you do it outside of the case you have the least chance of ruining things.

Thanks, if I don't do any of this then it will damage the system right? Also how much should I tilt the PC and for how long. and the computer should of course be on at the same time right?

14 minutes ago, Fiskander said:

Thanks, if I don't do any of this then it will damage the system right? Also how much should I tilt the PC and for how long. and the computer should of course be on at the same time right?

Short: 1. It doesnt matter if air is in the block. Ive had air in mine for a while and it has made 0 difference.

2. tilt it enough to get air in the tubes and then tilt it so air goes into the back of the radiator. I don't think the computer should be on, and all the cables off the back will

make it hard to tilt.

Long: It shouldn't damage it if you don't do anything. Mine wasn't filled all the way either. (It might make a grinding noise which means air has gotten in either the copper fins or the pump (i believe it is the pump.) If  it does get in turn it off ASAP and then shake it a bit to try and get air out. The main goal is to get the bubbles into the tubes to remove air from the block, and it helps to know which is the intake tube and which is the outtake tube. I believe the water comes in from the left and exits out the right. You would want to get it in the left tube and then tilt it so it goes in the radiator.

Solution: Remove the AIO and fill it with as much DISTILLED water as you can. I would highly recommend removing the unit from your computer to avoid water damage (I take 0 responsibility if you damage your system because you fill it inside the case.) I would also recommend someone hold the block for you so you can pour.

12 minutes ago, TubsAlwaysWIns said:

Short: 1. It doesnt matter if air is in the block. Ive had air in mine for a while and it has made 0 difference.

2. tilt it enough to get air in the tubes and then tilt it so air goes into the back of the radiator. I don't think the computer should be on, and all the cables off the back will

make it hard to tilt.

Long: It shouldn't damage it if you don't do anything. Mine wasn't filled all the way either. (It might make a grinding noise which means air has gotten in either the copper fins or the pump (i believe it is the pump.) If  it does get in turn it off ASAP and then shake it a bit to try and get air out. The main goal is to get the bubbles into the tubes to remove air from the block, and it helps to know which is the intake tube and which is the outtake tube. I believe the water comes in from the left and exits out the right. You would want to get it in the left tube and then tilt it so it goes in the radiator.

Solution: Remove the AIO and fill it with as much DISTILLED water as you can. I would highly recommend removing the unit from your computer to avoid water damage (I take 0 responsibility if you damage your system because you fill it inside the case.) I would also recommend someone hold the block for you so you can pour.

Alright thanks alot for your long answer :)

So what I have is. I have a few semi large bubbles, they all rotate, Like: They come in from the intake tube from the radiator then into the block and the outtake tube (from the block) doesnt really have that many bubbles. So I pretty much see all the bubbles coming in from the one that moves water from the radiator into the block. Also What would you do? if it doesnt damage anything then I rather not do anything aslong as it doesnt like screw my PC up or something terrible. I'm fine with it if it just makes noise and doesnt damage the PC

33 minutes ago, Fiskander said:

Alright thanks alot for your long answer :)

So what I have is. I have a few semi large bubbles, they all rotate, Like: They come in from the intake tube from the radiator then into the block and the outtake tube (from the block) doesnt really have that many bubbles. So I pretty much see all the bubbles coming in from the one that moves water from the radiator into the block. Also What would you do? if it doesnt damage anything then I rather not do anything aslong as it doesnt like screw my PC up or something terrible. I'm fine with it if it just makes noise and doesnt damage the PC

Either fill it if its bothering you OR i got pretty ghetto once (my computer was apart because I was rebuilding it) and i used a old power cable from a case i had, motherboard on a stool, and PSU in a fruit bowl with an extension to my pump (as far away as could be.) I had only the MOBO power in so the CPU wouldn't overheat and shut down and i would run the pump while I was filling it with water, much like you would in a custom loop (fill res, shut off once res is near empty.) and I would repeat turning it on and off until I had filed it as much as I could. Then I tried to top it off.

So basically you shouldn't need to fill it. I might top mine off later today (i ended up dumping what I had previously done)

50 minutes ago, TubsAlwaysWIns said:

Either fill it if its bothering you OR i got pretty ghetto once (my computer was apart because I was rebuilding it) and i used a old power cable from a case i had, motherboard on a stool, and PSU in a fruit bowl with an extension to my pump (as far away as could be.) I had only the MOBO power in so the CPU wouldn't overheat and shut down and i would run the pump while I was filling it with water, much like you would in a custom loop (fill res, shut off once res is near empty.) and I would repeat turning it on and off until I had filed it as much as I could. Then I tried to top it off.

So basically you shouldn't need to fill it. I might top mine off later today (i ended up dumping what I had previously done)

Okay thanks, I honestly rather don't do anything to it if I don't have to as I'm kind of scared I might screw something up D:

If I don't do anything, then it wont break right? It'll just make annoying sounds right?

2 minutes ago, Fiskander said:

Okay thanks, I honestly rather don't do anything to it if I don't have to as I'm kind of scared I might screw something up D:

If I don't do anything, then it wont break right? It'll just make annoying sounds right?

Shouldn't break, and the annoying sounds might cause it to break because air + water pumps = bad. There shouldn't be any noise though (ok well there will be but it wont be very noticeable)

2 minutes ago, TubsAlwaysWIns said:

Shouldn't break, and the annoying sounds might cause it to break because air + water pumps = bad. There shouldn't be any noise though (ok well there will be but it wont be very noticeable)

Not sure if the water is in the pump, Like. I see some bubbles in those tube going into that block with the rajintek logo on.. (you know the block where there is light inside and you can see the water)

1 minute ago, Fiskander said:

Not sure if the water is in the pump, Like. I see some bubbles in those tube going into that block with the rajintek logo on.. (you know the block where there is light inside and you can see the water)

As long as you can see water/bubbles moving through the tubes (you probably can't see the water) it is pumping the water. You will hear when its not. Also if your temps get higher than that is a sign too)

1 minute ago, TubsAlwaysWIns said:

As long as you can see water/bubbles moving through the tubes (you probably can't see the water) it is pumping the water. You will hear when its not. Also if your temps get higher than that is a sign too)

Sorry i'm such a noob xD. Alright thanks, The temps are fine also when in-game etc pretty much the same as before. 

4 minutes ago, TubsAlwaysWIns said:

I'm gonna try to tilt the PC 

Just now, Fiskander said:

I'm gonna try to tilt the PC 

Ok. I just pulled my block off and let it hang out the side of my PC and then filled off as much as I could.

1 hour ago, TubsAlwaysWIns said:

Ok. I just pulled my block off and let it hang out the side of my PC and then filled off as much as I could.

Alright, I did what you're doing, there's still a few bubbles (probably didnt do it enough) But I took a video of what it all looks like, Im currently uploading it. I would be very happy if you would look at it and tell me what you think :)

Edit: here's the video:

Edited by Fiskander
putting video up