Problem: call log numbers are incomplete (Android)

Trixanity

I've been running Marshmallow on my LG G2, which means it's a CM13-based ROM. 

This works fine mostly however I've noticed that my call logs have become useless. Useless because if a number not in my contacts calls me and I miss it, I can't call them back because the number will be broken. It will be cut off so that the number becomes invalid and I think the cause is that it's common here for numbers to display country code even though it's domestic calls, so the room for the country code (3 characters) will take up what is apparently a limited string in the call log meaning the last 3 digits will not show and the number will therefore be invalid if I try to call back. That's the biggest frustration but it's also a problem that I can't reference my call logs at a later date because almost half the number is gone and as some numbers are similar, it means I can't distinguish between them.

At first I thought the Google Dialer was the problem, but then I tried a third party option and the problem is still there. So I'm wondering if it's a Marshmallow problem, a CM13 problem, a ROM problem or some bad API causing this issue since it spans across apps. I'm sure the problem will disappear if I go back to a stock ROM (I do not recall ever having the issue on stock) but I'm currently not interested in that. 

A Google search does not give me much, so I'm wondering if anyone else have these problems, and if so: have a solution?