Corsair H100i Liquid Cooler Noise

I am looking for some advice from the community. I have a H100i for about three years. I just purchased some SF120s for the rad and some AF120 for front intake. I never noticed how loud the pump actually was until I installed these new fans. It makes a high pitched hum. It's very annoying. My question is should I replace the cooler with another liquid cooler (will it be any quieter?), or just get a good air cooler?

H100i was OEM by CoolIT. The pump runs at a higher rpm than Asetek's. The high pitch noise is common with H100i.

However, Asetek pump is kind of hit or miss with its quality control. There are some that is whisper quiet, while others making "tiking" noise.

1 minute ago, Deli said:

Just another Asetek OEM cooler, same as Corsair and NZXT.

Do you know of anyone who uses a quieter pump, or do I just need to use air cooling.

1 hour ago, vorticity said:

Do you know of anyone who uses a quieter pump, or do I just need to use air cooling.

All the round bottom pumps from different brands are OEM by Asetek. They might run at different speed, but the internal are more or less the same.

Asetek pump can be very quiet. I had a Corsair H105 before, and it was super quiet. Sadly the pump died after six months(covered by warranty). NZXT Kraken 61 allows you to adjust the pump speed with softeware, which helps to some degree to reduce noise. If you think it is still too loud, then air cooler will be the only option. Or go custom loop if you think the cost is justified.