The New Gaming Laptop Fangbook IV?

I need more information about the Fangbook 4 SX7-300.

The most important factor when I look at laptops is the build quality and the price range.

This laptop fits my price range and the only question that I have about this laptop is regarding the build quality.

At this point in time, there are absolutely no reviews that exist that specifically covers the features on this laptop.

What I can see from the pictures they have posted on their website is (and from what I have heard) that the lid is aluminum and the 

bottom is made of plastic material. I need to know if there is any flex in the screen area (My HP Pavilion has damn too much flex to put into my

bag with other materials). Also, I need to know if it is too thick to carry around in a bag and the quality of materials used in the laptop. Yes I am a college student. I know from experience that 

you're not supposed to carry around a gaming laptop in your bag, but my studies requires me to do so. If you have any other specifications about the 

laptop that you know, please leave your comments down below. 

Also, if you feel like there might be a gaming laptop with these specifications and fits my price range, also please leave a comment below:

-GTX 970M

-good build quality (thrown-in-a-backpack-and-survive type quality), preferably aluminum material for the screen

-15 in. to 17 in. screen

-in the price range of up to 1300 USD

*Please I don't need comments telling me to buy a desktop with this money because I already have one.

Thank you.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Mobo: ASUS ROG Strix X570-I Gaming | RAM: 16GB 3200 | GPU: MSI RX 5700 Gaming X 8GB | Case: Fractal Design Meshify C | OS: Win 10 | Storage: 250GB WD Blue SSD & 2TB Seagate BarraCuda  | PSU: Corsair HX750i | Display: Hansung TFG32Q14V 1440p @144Hz | Cooling: Fractal Design Celcius S24 Blackout | Keyboard: ABKO Hacker K660  | Mouse: G503

What you're getting there is essentially a MSI GE72. It's an okay notebook, but I would recommend this

http://www.sagernotebook.com/Gaming-Notebook-NP8657-S.html

6700HQ, 970M, G-Sync (if you configure with G-Sync), 2 M.2 slots (1 PCIe 3.0 x4 / SATA, the other just SATA), 2 2.5" SATA slots, 4 RAM slots, 3 cooling fans (1 for CPU and the other 2 for the GPU), 25mm thick and 2.5kg in weight.

Frost | 7700K @ 4.9GHz 1.36v, delidded | Asus DUAL GTX 1060 6GB OC | Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 2800MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB SSD + Toshiba 1TB HDD + Toshiba 2TB HDD + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD for macOS | Asus PRIME Z270-A | Fractal Design Celsius S24 | Seasonic M12-II 620W PSU | Corsair 400C White | NZXT Hue+

Samsung Galaxy S8 | Stock

Ticwatch E (Black) | Ticwatch Brown Leather Strap

I was literally just looking into this laptop. Do you happen to know anything about the build quality of the laptop? What concerns me the most is the build quality. I'm actually looking at a cheaper variant of this but before I make up my mind I have to know something about this. Thanks.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Mobo: ASUS ROG Strix X570-I Gaming | RAM: 16GB 3200 | GPU: MSI RX 5700 Gaming X 8GB | Case: Fractal Design Meshify C | OS: Win 10 | Storage: 250GB WD Blue SSD & 2TB Seagate BarraCuda  | PSU: Corsair HX750i | Display: Hansung TFG32Q14V 1440p @144Hz | Cooling: Fractal Design Celcius S24 Blackout | Keyboard: ABKO Hacker K660  | Mouse: G503

15 minutes ago, polo191 said:

I was literally just looking into this laptop. Do you happen to know anything about the build quality of the laptop? What concerns me the most is the build quality. I'm actually looking at a cheaper variant of this but before I make up my mind I have to know something about this. Thanks.

Build quality is good. I have the Haswell 980M variant, the display itself may be a little flimsier than I would like, but it's a laptop, and most laptops are like that so I can't complain much. The top panel and wrists rest area is comprised of brushed aluminium, giving the laptop a premium feel. Flex is minimum on the keyboard. The keyboard has a nice tactile feel too, and a great travel distance.

Frost | 7700K @ 4.9GHz 1.36v, delidded | Asus DUAL GTX 1060 6GB OC | Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 2800MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB SSD + Toshiba 1TB HDD + Toshiba 2TB HDD + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD for macOS | Asus PRIME Z270-A | Fractal Design Celsius S24 | Seasonic M12-II 620W PSU | Corsair 400C White | NZXT Hue+

So just to confirm, the flex on the screen panel is minimum at best am I correct? If so, the build quality is a green light. Next, I want to ask about the battery life. I will be gaming plugged in as well as working with data at my lab so I need the machine to last about a good 5-6 hours under light workload (web browsing and microsoft office use). Will it be able to last that long? 

14 minutes ago, polo191 said:

So just to confirm, the flex on the screen panel is minimum at best am I correct? If so, the build quality is a green light. Next, I want to ask about the battery life. I will be gaming plugged in as well as working with data at my lab so I need the machine to last about a good 5-6 hours under light workload (web browsing and microsoft office use). Will it be able to last that long? 

The screen flex thing, everyone would have a different opinion, I think. But this video here covers that.

I would say the machine would last about 4 hours on light workload, maybe 5 if you're lucky. Gaming laptops cannot last very long on battery to start with.

Urgh. That screen flex is killing me. I'd want this laptop if that flex isn't that bad. It's I'd say as bad or even worse than the HP Pavilion 15 that I'm using right now. Maybe I'll look at thicker laptops that have better structure that can hold the screen in place. Do you have any other recommendations?

11 minutes ago, polo191 said:

Urgh. That screen flex is killing me. I'd want this laptop if that flex isn't that bad. It's I'd say as bad or even worse than the HP Pavilion 15 that I'm using right now. Maybe I'll look at thicker laptops that have better structure that can hold the screen in place. Do you have any other recommendations?

That is like the only laptop I would recommend. Maybe the GE72, idk.