CsGo tips to get out of silver(BY A NOOB)

HmmR

i just got out of silver few days back and i decided to make a small guide

after the update ranking up has become easier i ranked up from silver 3 to gold nova 1 by winning 5 to 6 matches(each rank) in a row with average of 1.8KDR https://imgur.com/qjX1DgY

1. try to find a good group of friends to play with

if u dont have friends who play csgo then every match add the person who had the best KDR on both teams

2.practice the weapon your comfortable with in deathmatch (i recommend awp,p90.ak47,five-seven,tech-9,pp-bizon)

3.buy defuse kit and granades(i have seen silvers rush without flashes and many ct's losse due to no defuse kit)

if u have any tips for silver players or any tip/question ask below?

How to get out of Silver

By a post update MGE (Out Fragging LEM's/ Supremes)

1. Turn on your monitor

2. Don't rush every round

3. Don't move and shoot

4. Don't AWP if you can't aim.

5. Don't be bad.

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

Tips from LE:

• If you're playing ct, don't peak needlessly. Your job is not to play aggressively (unless you're roaming or maneuvering) but to either pick off t as they peak or play timer and stall them long enough to win.
  • Don't buy the p90, it's a waste of money, honest to god. Shit damage, terrible spray, too expensive. Don't even, please.
  • Do you know someone's around a corner and you're out of flash's to pop flash with? pop flash with a smoke as a decoy they rush it while they have their backs to you. Don't have a smoke? Throw your pistol, I can't tell you how many times plays like that have won me rounds.
  • Learn your angles, learn your angles, learn your angles. You don't need to know if someone is there or not if you know your angles, you can prefire as you peak certain common angles and get easy pick offs. There's also nothing more satisfying than pre-firing down long at barrels and getting called a hacker for the headshot on the retard with a scout trying to be l33t
  • Make your own crosshair. There are a ton of different play styles out there and everyone prefers something different. I can't tell you how important it is tailoring your own custom crosshair. I literally doubled my headshot count after finally caving and making my own damn crosshair, it makes the game so much easier. You can even make custom crosshairs to show you how far down you need compensate for recoil on certain common guns like the AK or m16, it won't help with the pattern but will help by giving you an idea of where to put your crosshairs when you spray.
  • Learn gun sprays. Guns spray predictively (Or most do at least) Learn how guns recoil, watch videos, test with it.
  • And finally, the most important tip anyone can give you. Teamwork. Teamwork. Teamwork. I've seen GNM's play as well as some dmgs and lems, but the only difference was their complete lack of coordination or teamwork. If you can work well and coordinate strategies of attack and defense then you can up your game massively.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||