Water cooling parts

I'm brand new to water cooling and could need some help to check if my parts fit. 

This is what I have put together:

430243b6d7fcda88e2735ca90db1b8bc.png

d75164763eaf5071b0cbdde1710d9f83.png

I have not made a plan yet to see how many fittings/tubing is needed, but will do when I get home next week. I'm just wondering if the parts I have chosen now, will fit together? 

Intel i7-4790K | MSI GTX 980 Ti | Asus Maximus Vii Hero | HyperX 16GB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & HDD 1TB | EVGA SuperNova G2 750W |

Asus Rog Swift PG278Q | Razer Chroma Ultimate | SteelSeries Rival | SteelSeries Siberia Elite Prism | Corsair Obsidian 750D | http://imgur.com/a/GNqFP

3 minutes ago, Panzersjokk said:

I'm brand new to water cooling and could need some help to check if my parts fit. 

-PICS-

I have not made a plan yet to see how many fittings/tubing is needed, but will do when I get home next week. I'm just wondering if the parts I have chosen now, will fit together? 

Welcome to the Forums!

For those parts you have listed they will all work and have the proper number or fittings and wouldn't go past 2L of fluid for a single CPU loop. I would recommend doing a fair bit of practice doing test bends to get a good handle on bending hardline tubing since it's not exactly the easiest thing to do straight out of the gate. 

2 minutes ago, W-L said:

Welcome to the Forums!

For those parts you have listed they will all work and have the proper number or fittings and wouldn't go past 2L of fluid for a single CPU loop. I would recommend doing a fair bit of practice doing test bends to get a good handle on bending hardline tubing since it's not exactly the easiest thing to do straight out of the gate. 

Oh shit I forgot to add the parts for the GPU. And yeah, it might not be the smartest to start with hardline tubing. But I will be doing this project with a friend who will be able to assist me on this. Thank you for the answer! I will start doing a lot more research once I get back home, and start planning/drawing how I want my loop to be. 

Intel i7-4790K | MSI GTX 980 Ti | Asus Maximus Vii Hero | HyperX 16GB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & HDD 1TB | EVGA SuperNova G2 750W |

Asus Rog Swift PG278Q | Razer Chroma Ultimate | SteelSeries Rival | SteelSeries Siberia Elite Prism | Corsair Obsidian 750D | http://imgur.com/a/GNqFP

9 minutes ago, W-L said:

Welcome to the Forums!

I can use a GTX Titan water block for my MSI GTX 980 Ti 6G, right? 

5 minutes ago, Panzersjokk said:

Oh shit I forgot to add the parts for the GPU. And yeah, it might not be the smartest to start with hardline tubing. But I will be doing this project with a friend who will be able to assist me on this. Thank you for the answer! I will start doing a lot more research once I get back home, and start planning/drawing how I want my loop to be. 

Just remember to account for the extra fittings if your adding in a GPU block. One thing I would recommend is a drain valve or system of emptying the loop if it's all going to be hardline since unlike soft tube you can't take off a block and pop off a hose outside of the case.

best to check with EKWB cooling configurator to make sure it's compatible with that version of the 980ti:

https://www.ekwb.com/configurator/

13 minutes ago, W-L said:

Just remember to account for the extra fittings if your adding in a GPU block. One thing I would recommend is a drain valve or system of emptying the loop if it's all going to be hardline since unlike soft tube you can't take off a block and pop off a hose outside of the case.

best to check with EKWB cooling configurator to make sure it's compatible with that version of the 980ti:

https://www.ekwb.com/configurator/

That drain valve sounds like a good idea, I'll definitely look into it!

For the GPU, this is what I chose:

45dcee473fd5c02f6b51fe6820a85013.png

It says it is compatible with the GTX 980 Ti -series. 

Now I only have to save up for all this haha. I will probably post here again in near future, when I am closer to realizing my dream project. Thank you for your help so far, sir! Have a wonderful day, and see you soon. :D

On 2/26/2016 at 10:56 PM, Panzersjokk said:

430243b6d7fcda88e2735ca90db1b8bc.png

d75164763eaf5071b0cbdde1710d9f83.png

They will all work together except for the EK evo coolant, it is not compatible with petg tubing. Also don't buy the EK thermal past, it comes free with the water blocks.

From the EK website

"- compatible with Acrylic, POM Acetal, rubber (NBR, EPDM and Norprene) materials"

@EK Luc @EK_Derick How is that you guys are selling PETG tubing and it does not say in bold: 

"PETG TUBING IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH EK OR ANY ETHYLENE GLYCOL BASED COOLANTS AND ADDITIVES"

nor do your coolants/concentrates and additives say :

"EK COOLANTS/CONCENTRATES AND ADDITIVES ARE NOT COMPATIBLE WITH PETG TUBING"

You guys know better and need to make a better effort to protect your customers.

@Linus Media Group maybe this is something that could be covered as part of a video. 

CPU | Intel i9-10850K | GPU | EVGA 3080ti FTW3 HYBRID  | CASE | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX | PSU | Corsair HX850i | RAM | 2x8GB G.skill Trident RGB 3000MHz | MOTHERBOARD | Asus Z490E Strix | STORAGE | Adata XPG 256GB NVME + Adata XPG 1T + WD Blue 1TB + Adata 480GB SSD | COOLING | Evga CLC280 | MONITOR | Acer Predator XB271HU | OS | Windows 10 |

Simply because we were not aware of it.

I know tons of builders who only work with PETG and did use non-pastel coolant so I find this weird.  I will have to look into it.