saitek cyborg v1 gaming keyboard

MrXT

http://www.amazon.co.uk/SAITEK-CYBORG-V-1-GAMING-KEYBOARD-y/dp/B007RNOT4G

Anyone know where i can get this from or a keyboard that looks exactly the same maybe a rebrand or something?

This was the best keyboard iv ever owned but after cleaning it some keys dont work and iv opened it up a dozen or so times to try and clean any moisture off the printed circuit board inside but to no avail, the v1 mouse i got with it is still going strong and iv owned them both going on 6 years. every where iv looked shows it as not in stock. Please help, i hate change.

No. Please no. Save yourself, get a mechanical keyboard. You will be so much happier with the typing experience and reliability of mechanical keys. I recommend any corsair mechanical keyboard, and any cooler master mechanical keyboard using cherry switches.

ASU

57 minutes ago, Hackentosher said:

No. Please no. Save yourself, get a mechanical keyboard. You will be so much happier with the typing experience and reliability of mechanical keys. I recommend any corsair mechanical keyboard, and any cooler master mechanical keyboard using cherry switches.

It IS a mechanical keyboard! and considering its lasted me 6 years and only broke after i cleaned it id say its obviously good quality. I want another of these or one of another brand that looks just like it.

You're shit out of luck, Saitek was bought by MadCatz. Their current lineup of keyboards is kind of shady looking to be honest.

However, the keyboard you linked looks pretty plain, so I would just look up what which it uses and look up some keyboards with those switches.

I own and use, sorted from newest to oldest: SteelSeries 6Gv2. Microsoft SideWinder X4. Mionix Naos 7000. Zowie EC1 Evo. Microsoft SideWinder X8. Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0. Dell U2414H. Samsung P2270H. AKG K273 Pro. Sennheiser HD555. Razer Goliathus Speed Medium. Func 1030 L. Qpad CT Medium.

I used to own: Razer DeathAdder 3G. Razer Krait. IntelliMouse Optical 1.1. SteelSeries QcK.

On 25/02/2016 at 5:58 PM, olbaze said:

You're shit out of luck, Saitek was bought by MadCatz. Their current lineup of keyboards is kind of shady looking to be honest.

However, the keyboard you linked looks pretty plain, so I would just look up what which it uses and look up some keyboards with those switches.

Thanks for that info, i managed to find the Gigabyte Force K3 Keyboard which looks quite similer, hopefully its as comfortable and long lasting as the old cyborg v1. I have no interest in weirdly designed keyboards that cost stupid amounts of money.