What Case is This?

spwath

I found this cool computer case on craigslist, and want to try and find more about it.

Ideas?
http://rochester.craigslist.org/sop/5417346274.html

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Well it is a extremely old computer case. At least from 15+ years ago. It even has cut outs for serial, midi, and LPT. As well as a built in card holder so they have support and won't sag. That is if your cards are long enough to reach it.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

Just now, NumLock21 said:

Well it is a extremely old computer case. At least from 15+ years ago. It even has cut outs for serial, midi, and LPT.

I kinda want it. Its standard atx, big, cubed, and on wheels

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

just no name old server/nas case probably some oem could contact and ask.

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

Found it, its Chenbro 9891 case

2 minutes ago, spwath said:

I kinda want it. Its standard atx, big, cubed, and on wheels

Want it, then get it. That gigantic buzzer speaker might just be that or it's an actual speaker.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

15 hours ago, NumLock21 said:

Want it, then get it. That gigantic buzzer speaker might just be that or it's an actual speaker.

Yeah, its pretty cool.

I could do a pretty cool build in that if I added a window.

I think ill make an offer on it.

My custom loop would be pretty cool in that

I wish I was near new york. I REALLY want that lol.

Don't do drugs. Do hugs!

35 minutes ago, Tmt97 said:

I wish I was near new york. I REALLY want that lol.

Yeah it's pretty cool. And locks.

4 minutes ago, spwath said:

Yeah it's pretty cool. And locks.

If  you buy it, I'd like to challenge you to a game of D&D, whoever's team scores highest wins the game and the case. xD The gauntlet has been thrown down on the ground, do you accept the challenge?

Don't do drugs. Do hugs!

30 minutes ago, Tmt97 said:

If  you buy it, I'd like to challenge you to a game of D&D, whoever's team scores highest wins the game and the case. xD The gauntlet has been thrown down on the ground, do you accept the challenge?

No.

But if I do get it, I will make a pretty cool watercooled build.