I'm in desperate need of help on this topic! Please!

Okay guys, I have a problem. I cannot upload videos to YouTube. Now, I just have a few more details to say. First off, what happens, is that my internet works perfectly fine, but when I try to upload something, it will work (uploading) great for about 2 minutes. Of course, my internet gets INSANELY slow, but thats what happens normally.But now my internet will instantly crash. It crashes throughout the house and stops working on all devices. A yellow exclamation point appears next to the WiFi symbol, telling me that a connection is there, but it has no access to the internet now. The only way to fix this is restart the modem. Then everything will go back to normal, and work fine until I try to upload again. This has been happening for about the past month. If ANYONE can at least help a tiny bit it will be appreciated! Thanks! (if you need more details, just ask!) If you need any specific computer specs, then I can give them to you. 

We  cant do shit, its your internet provider or your router

Unless its your PC fucking your whole house (we can help with that :)) then no, we cant do anything sorry

Probably need a new router. it doesn't need to be expensive, just something that doesn't poop the bed immediately when you ask it to, you know, route things

www.smallnetbuilder.com/ is a good resource for finding something that's a good value for what you're wanting to do

2 hours ago, ibom said:

www.smallnetbuilder.com/ is a good resource for finding something that's a good value for what you're wanting to do

Thank you :3