Best $360 USD or PHP 17,000 Build (No used parts please since im from Philippines)

Hi guys I am new to the forum, I just wanna ask of what is the best build you can get in a $360 dollar budget ? At my location it is VERY EXPENSIVE and VERY LIMITED CHOICES . For the availability and price you may refer to this site http://dynaquestpc.com/ . This is gonna be my first build so I want to get the most out of this budget, many of you might say save up some more but I don't think I can save from my allowance since "Philippines" . I don't have work too im still a student . 

So this PC is just for Gaming Free To Play games like Dota 2 and CS:GO .

I hope this forum can help me :(

At this pricepoint you may just want to purcahse a pre-built and maybe upgrade the GPU down the road.

CPU: Intel Xeon E3 1231 V3 3.4ghz CPU COOLER: Cryorig H7 w/ Red Corsair SP120mm  MOBO: MSI SLI Krait Edition Z170 MEMORY: G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb (2x4) Storage: Kingston V300 120gb, WD 1TB GPU: MSI R9 390X CASE: Phantom 410 (ew) PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower Modular 550w CASE FANS: 4 CORSAIR SP120mm MONITOR: LG 25UM67 KEYBOARD: Das4 Ultimate Cherry MX Blue MOUSE: Deathadder Chroma Left-Handed AUDIO: Sennheiser HD598 Black, Astro A40s

2 minutes ago, ToniBamboni said:

At this pricepoint you may just want to purcahse a pre-built and maybe upgrade the GPU down the road.

I may not get an upgrade for a long time since im dependent to my parents. And this is the only time they are giving me a budget i guess.

1 minute ago, Brace said:

Nice build, this was what i wanted to build but I cant finda 860k here in Philippines :/

This is honestly the best i can do. The website is such a pain in the ass 

ech.PNG

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

2 minutes ago, Mohenjo said:

his is honestly the best i can do. The website is such a pain in the ass 

This is your best option 

I'm a fucking AMD kawaii weeaboo desu I have seen the light

i5 6600k EVGA 980 FTW Z170A PC Mate 1TB WD Blue240GB SSD Plus NZXT S340 | EVGA 600b  | Dedotated 8GB

4 minutes ago, Mohenjo said:

TThis is honestly the best i can do. The website is such a pain in the ass 

ech.PNG

Thanks ! But what do you think about G3258 and 750ti ? 

Just now, Aiu said:

Thanks ! But what do you think about G3258 and 750ti ? 

if you can fit in your budget i would recommend that over what i have. But that would probably end up costing more 

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

3 minutes ago, Mohenjo said:

if you can fit in your budget i would recommend that over what i have. But that would probably end up costing more 

I could get 4 gb ram for now since i only play Dota 2 and CS:GO . So those two will be my options . 

So if ill go with the amd path, what GPU should I get ? Should I crossfire it with r7 250 or upgrade with better GPU and forget about crossfire ?

1 minute ago, Aiu said:

I could get 4 gb ram for now since i only play Dota 2 and CS:GO . So those two will be my options . 

So if ill go with the amd path, what GPU should I get ? Should I crossfire it with r7 250 or upgrade with better GPU and forget about crossfire ?

well the a10 is essentially an 860k with graphics... so you could always add any gpu you want to it. I dont recommend the xfire over getting something like a gtx 950 in the future :) also i really recommend going for 8gb because RAM is REAAAALY important in APUs. Its actually the only time ram speed matters. 

Just now, Mohenjo said:

well the a10 is essentially an 860k with graphics... so you could always add any gpu you want to it. I dont recommend the xfire over getting something like a gtx 950 in the future :) also i really recommend going for 8gb because RAM is REAAAALY important in APUs. Its actually the only time ram speed matters. 

Thank you so much for your help ! :) I will reply to this thread once I get my pc parts :D

• 2 weeks later...

Got them :D Thanks for the help :)

12804040_10206674413155209_630769627_n.jpg

1 hour ago, Aiu said:

Got them :D Thanks for the help :)

12804040_10206674413155209_630769627_n.jpg

Good luck bro! Have fun building it ;)