What's the general rule on spilling non conductive fluid?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000P8PQFG?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00

So I had ^ this fluid in my system for ~8 months.  Changing some parts out though and as I was draining it I got some leakage.  I definitely got some all over my lower radiator.  Some dripped on my PSU and may have found its way inside the PSU.  What should I do now?  I have an electric duster thing that blows air that I blew on all of it should I just let it sit here for 24 hours and pray it still works?

The coolant is low-conductive in its pure form. If it comes into contact with dust, other fluids (or pretty much anything else, including the insides of radiators), it can become conductive. Getting it on the radiator doesn't matter, but you definitely don't want it in the PSU. If you're really worried, then leave anything that may have gotten coolant on them in a warm and well ventilated place for a week or so to ensure it's completely dry. 

if you have any of the fluid left put some in a plate in the same room. Don't turn on your pc until all the liquid on the plate has evaporated. Even though it is not "conductive" any liquid can bridge connections and cause a short. The longer you can wait the better before turning on your system. 

浪速の建てるは静か用に建てました!- Build Log Coming Soon!

stick it in rice

jk, most of it you should be okay to wipe up and just clean in general, but as for the drippings in the psu yu should try sucking it our or if it has a low evap point maybe boil it out. many non conductive liquids become conductive when the get contaminated, pure water is essentially non conductive.

_/ V\
                  / /  /
                <<    |
                ,/    ]
              ,/      ]
            ,/        |
           /    \  \ /
          /      | | |
    ______|   __/_/| |
   /_______\______}\__}  

Spoiler

[i7-7700k@5Ghz | MSI Z270 M7 | 16GB 3000 GEIL EVOX | STRIX ROG 1060 OC 6G | EVGA G2 650W | ROSEWILL B2 SPIRIT | SANDISK 256GB M2 | 4x 1TB Seagate Barracudas RAID 10 ]

[i3-4360 | mini-itx potato | 4gb DDR3-1600 | 8tb wd red | 250gb seagate| Debian 9 ]

[Dell Inspiron 15 5567] 

Well I got some drippings on the top of the PSU which is right next to my lower radiator.  It may have found its way in to some crevices and in to the PSU which is what I'm worried about.  It wasn't any massive amount of liquid.  Maybe like a teaspoon or something.  The radiator got drenched =/ but I took it out of the case and blew on it with air for a while and it seems dry now. 

5 minutes ago, Papakuma said:

if you have any of the fluid left put some in a plate in the same room. Don't turn on your pc until all the liquid on the plate has evaporated. Even though it is not "conductive" any liquid can bridge connections and cause a short. The longer you can wait the better before turning on your system. 

I have unused coolant of the same type will that do the trick too?  All the used stuff I dumped out.

Yes, your unused coolant would work. The general idea is to estimate when the liquid you spilled that you likely can't see has evaporated to the point of no longer being a danger. If it has evaporated from the plate, it has likely evaporated from your power supply as well. 

2 minutes ago, Papakuma said:

Yes, your unused coolant would work. The general idea is to estimate when the liquid you spilled that you likely can't see has evaporated to the point of no longer being a danger. If it has evaporated from the plate, it has likely evaporated from your power supply as well. 

Okay thanks.  So in theory if it's all dried up I should be free of any damage since I haven't actually turned the computer on since the spilling?  Or I might just be screwed either way?

1 minute ago, DreamAgain said:

Okay thanks.  So in theory if it's all dried up I should be free of any damage since I haven't actually turned the computer on since the spilling?  Or I might just be screwed either way?

In theory yes. If the fluid has evaporated there is no liquid to carry any electrical charge which could short your components. But nothing is guaranteed as a residue could be left behind that could cause a short....just trying to give yourself the best chance possible to not have your hardware fail. Given that you aren't the first...and will for sure not be the last to have this problem I think if you give it sufficient time you will probably be ok!

4 hours ago, DreamAgain said:

It should dry off and be fine since you didn't have anything powered when that occurred, but make sure when look down inside you don't see spots of corrosion or heavy residue which can potentially be a problem. Just note that all watercooling fluid will naturally become conductive overtime running in a loop since it picks up metal ions from metal components like blocks and rads.