15 mm thick fan for water cooling

I need help finding a 15mm thick case fan that has enough static pressure to work with either the H100i or radiator from the EVGA GTX 980 Ti Hybrid. This thin fan is due to a lack of space causing a 25 mm fan to be too thick. Or a thinner radiator would work as well but my max thickness is 50 mm total.

7 minutes ago, DaFireyBeast said:

I need help finding a 15mm thick case fan that has enough static pressure to work with either the H100i or radiator from the EVGA GTX 980 Ti Hybrid. This thin fan is due to a lack of space causing a 25 mm fan to be too thick. Or a thinner radiator would work as well but my max thickness is 50 mm total.

The old h100i has a 27mm thick rad. That means that with the stock fans, you'll have 52mm total. Are you sure you cant squeeze those extra 2mm in? If you buy a h115i, you'll get a radiator that's 1mm less thick if that helps at all. 

2 minutes ago, Jon Trollston said:

The old h100i has a 27mm thick rad. That means that with the stock fans, you'll have 52mm total. Are you sure you cant squeeze those extra 2mm in? If you buy a h115i, you'll get a radiator that's 1mm less thick if that helps at all. 

The case specifications are 317mm inside, the graphics card is 267mm long which leaves me 50mm to fit the radiator and fan, I could try bowing the case to fit the little bit extra but would rather find an alternative.

1 minute ago, DaFireyBeast said:

The case specifications are 317mm inside, the graphics card is 267mm long which leaves me 50mm to fit the radiator and fan, I could try bowing the case to fit the little bit extra but would rather find an alternative.

I wouldnt put a radiator that close to a gpu to be perfectly honest. What case is it anyway?

24 minutes ago, Jon Trollston said:

I wouldnt put a radiator that close to a gpu to be perfectly honest. What case is it anyway?

The case is the Bitfenix prodigy, I could use the M version if you think that would work better and where I want the radiator is in the front which would just rub up slightly on the shrowd. I guess another solution could be use a single 120 mm radiator and mount both to the top of the case. The entire part list I have so far can be found here http://pcpartpicker.com/p/gVqxnQ but if you think anything could be swappped out for something better  I'd be open to suggestions.

15 minutes ago, DaFireyBeast said:

The case is the Bitfenix prodigy, I could use the M version if you think that would work better and where I want the radiator is in the front which would just rub up slightly on the shrowd. I guess another solution could be use a single 120 mm radiator and mount both to the top of the case. The entire part list I have so far can be found here http://pcpartpicker.com/p/gVqxnQ but if you think anything could be swappped out for something better  I'd be open to suggestions.

Problem is, all the hot air from the radiator will go straight into your gpu and wont give your case fans a chance to get the hot air out. Try to top or rear mount your radiators. I'd recommend, h100i in the top and the hybrid radiator in the rear. Also double check your ram, 100 bucks for 8 gigs seems like a lot but maybe I'm wrong. As for the psu, I would recommend the Silverstone SFX PSU as it's prety much the best for m-itx builds.  

Just mount the fan on the outside? 15mm Fan won't be worth fitting they have very poor static pressure. I use one to blow air on my FX8350's socket, it would be useless on a rad.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

Talking experience now, since I have every single slim fan on the market.

The only slim fan that have any pressure is the silverstone fw121 or fn123. 

The Akasa slim is good for airflow, but it really fails when it comes to pressure - it gets really loud.

The Scythes are airflow, but loud.

Prolimatech have some pressure but more expensive and louder than silverstones.

So tl:dr Silverstone fw121 or fn123 are the only ones worth their money.

Ncase M1 V3         Samsung Evo 850 2

Spoiler

50gb

Spoiler
Spoiler

2x8gb Corsair LPX 2400mhz

Msi z170i AC pro

Be quiet Shadow Rock LP                     Noctua NF-F12 x12 x3

Be Quiet Sile

nt Wings 3 x2

Corsair Commander Pro

Intel i7 6700k

Samsung Evo 960 256gb                 Corsair SF-450

Gigabyte 980 Ti Extreme Gaming w/ Arctic Accelero Extreme 3

Samsung Evo 850 500gb

Noctua Redux NF-B9 1