Heaphones on a TV?

Hello,

Can someone help me figure out how to connect headphones to my TV?

It does not have a regular headphone in jack so I can not figure out how to do that.

The model of the TV is TOSHIBA 40L2450EV and here is a picture of I/O

WP_20160220_23_40_27_Pro.jpg

WP_20160220_23_40_40_Pro.jpg

WP_20160220_23_40_48_Pro.jpg

Don't think you can. Those are all inputs, and there doesn't seem to be any audio out from what I can find. 

1 minute ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

Don't think you can. Those are all inputs, and there doesn't seem to be any audio out from what I can find. 

Well there is a digital reciver that sends the signal to the TV. Can that solve the problem?

4 minutes ago, TranceOpium said:

Well there is a digital reciver that sends the signal to the TV. Can that solve the problem?

If it uses HDMI, then you can get passthroughs that have an audio output. 

Ones like this http://www.amazon.co.uk/aLLreLi-Premium-Extractor-Converter-Splitter/dp/B014QO0DR0/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1456009052&sr=8-4&keywords=hdmi+audio+extractor+splitter

23 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

Have you seen new pictures I uploaded? Does that help?

6 minutes ago, TranceOpium said:

Have you seen new pictures I uploaded? Does that help?

You have SPDIF audio out and TOSLink (optical audio). You can get cheap DACs that can take those inputs and give you a 3.5mm output for headphones. 

There's also RCA out. A set of RCA to 3.5mm cables would work. Like these http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000I23TTE/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_1?pf_rd_p=1944687702&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B000A3GPIS&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1E49EYGEFR6A6XAKSG1Z

EDIT: I'm unsure if the RCA audio will work at the same time as HDMI, so you may need to test that. The cables aren't expensive, so It's not like it's a huge loss if it doesn't. After that, you have the options of the HDMI passthrough with audio out, or use the component video that's with the RCA audio. 

You'll also need a headphone amplifier or wireless headphones with rca input. 

The only "standard" headphone connector you got there is optical out on the "tv box" other then that you are going to need some kinda converter of some kind or VERY specialized headphones 

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Best option would be to get a DAC/AMP combo that has a optical input because it would drive any headphones you may want to use.  If the RCA audio output on your STB remains active when the HDMI is in use you could just get a RCA to 3.5mm adapter and a inline volume control, it won't have the power to decently drive higher end headphones but it's cheap and is what I use to watch TV in bed when my wife is sleeping.

RCA to 3.5mm adapter,

http://www.amazon.com/3-5mm-Stereo-Female-Y-Cable-6-Inch/dp/B000I23TTE/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1456086583&sr=8-5&keywords=rca+to+3.5mm

Volume control,

http://www.amazon.com/Stellar-Labs-35-4180-Headphone-Control/dp/B008DJTB32

If you have the room for one, I would get any used stereo or avr receiver from like 10 years ago. There's loads of used ones for sale online all the time. The cheapest of them will have no HDMI in/out, (which is why people are upgrading and selling em) but they will have loads of spdif (i.e. digital) inputs in rca or optical.  For the price, (~$100 or less) they'll have better DAC's and amps than a new similarly priced computer dac/amp as well as your headphone outs and 2.1, 5.1 or even 7.1 speaker outputs if you ever want to go full surround on a shoe-string budget.

Look for names like denon, yamaha, onkyo, marantz