Corsair 540 Compatable Dual Bay Reservoirs

Hi LTTs community,

This is my first post ever on the forums even though I've been a fan of the Youtube channel for quite some time.

My issue is that I want to utilize the drive bays of the Corsair 540 by placing a dual bay reservoir for a custom loop but as you can imagine I'm concerned about drive orientation and compatibility.

So, I'm asking you the ever so honorable Linus community to help me by listing any dual bay reservoirs that you know will work in that orientation or any advice from personal experiences.

Also, this is my first build with a custom full H2O loop. So.... yeah

I've linked the main parts I'll be using in the build here just for the hell of it. *Disclaimer: I'm going for a complete enthusiast build so bang for buck isn't a priority.

I'm open to any suggestions regarding the parts too.

Thanks guys & gals!

i wouldnt suggest using a bay res

get a good quality tube res instead

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

That case isn't really made for bay-res combos as they are rotated and i believe they go to the back side area of the case. Why not use a non bay pump/res combo as they look nicer. If you want something cheaper. http://www.frozencpu.com/products/11220/ex-res-233/XSPC_Tank_Reservoir_-_Laing_D5_MCP655_w_Blue_LED_Light_-_Acrylic.html you can put that pretty much anywhere.  

Thanks for the feedback guys.

I've seen some photos of the 540 with dual bay reservoirs and I'd like to know if there is modding involved for it to work. IMO those drive bays are a huge eye sore and a design oversight

What other cases would you suggest for an ATX full H2O loop? I also like the the inwin 909 but not sold on the water cooling capabilities.