EVGA B-Stock

Vivilacqua1

I read that they are returns that work to factory approval, but it says "may have small scratches and blemishes". Have any of you gotten anything from EVGA B stock and how was its physical condition?

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Haven't bought anything personally but I've only heard good things from people who have. They usually have pretty exceptional prices especially on older cards, just because of a little scratch or deformation in the molding or something.

i have used b stock quite a lot. evga has a 90 day return program to upgrade. so most stuff you find on there was used less than 90 days by someone. i have never had an issue with any gpu or psu i've got from there. if you do you have a full warranty. i actually have never got a gpu that had a scratch eitjer but hey if you do you are not going to see it lol. and getting a gtx 980 for 350, that is just awesome

I have a GT 630 and a GTX 760 from EVGA B stock and both of them work fine.  The 760 does have some pretty annoying coil whine, I could try and RMA it, but it doesn't seem to effect performance at all.