Blank Silicon Cover for Macbook Pro

I am looking for an opaque keyboard cover for my Macbook Pro Retina, without any markings on it for the letters or modifiers. I am going for the blank keyboard aesthetic. I found this, but it has some obnoxious branding on the space bar. Does anybody know of any alternatives?

http://www.apple.com/shop/product/TV901LL/A/moshi-clearguard-keyboard-protector-for-aluminum-macbook-and-macbook-pro

Try this, the logo/branding on it is less visible compared to the one you found.  They are all going to have a logo/branding of some sort or another.

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

1 minute ago, ALwin said:

http://www.apple.com/shop/product/TV901LL/A/moshi-clearguard-keyboard-protector-for-aluminum-macbook-and-macbook-pro

Try this, the logo/branding on it is less visible compared to the one you found.  They are all going to have a logo/branding of some sort or another.

but that one is clear...

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1 minute ago, Enderman said:

but that one is clear...

Oh right, the OP wants something that hides the markings on the keyboard too...  could get the one he/she/it found and just paint or mask it with something.

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

Just now, ALwin said:

Oh right, the OP wants something that hides the markings on the keyboard too...  could get the one he/she/it found and just paint or mask it with something.

i think that theres probably some alcohol or acid that would dissolve that paint from the silicon easily

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Just now, Enderman said:

i think that theres probably some alcohol or acid that would dissolve that paint from the silicon easily

I think pure concentrated hydrofluoric acid works best.