Gaming computer im ordering in the next few days (any recomendations)

Bicko96

Hello everybody so the past year i have been working my ass off at a computer store saving up to spend $4.5k on a gaming/3d editing computer i want it to be just extreme and absolute overkill but this is what i wanted to order should i change anything or is everything fine for an Extreme Watercooling build

-Corsair 800d

-Razer deathadder 2013 mouse

-asusROG xonar phoebus

-corsair sp2500

-sandisk CZ50 16GB (for installing windows)

-intel core i7 3930k

-razer blackwidow ultimate 2013 keyboard

-corsair vengence 16gb 1866mhz ram

-windows 7 ultimate

-2 EVGA GeForce GTX680 SC

-2 Samung 254gb ssd'

-2tb HDD

-corsair ax1200i

-2 24 inch hd led asus monitors

-ASUS rampage iv extreme motherboard

and to top it off im going to kit it out with a "Ballin" water cooling loop the insides are going to be red and im going to call it "Project Exodus"

im super excited if you guys think i should add anything or change something please tell me i want this to be as good as it can be

also i was thinking about waiting on the Titan but i decided to settle on 2 680'

Please leave your thoughts below :) Thanks

Definitly stay with your 680s!

Other than that it's just an awesome build, as long as you grab nice ssds!

Definitly stay with your 680s!

Other than that it's just an awesome build, as long as you grab nice ssds!

thanks man im actaully looking to see if i can get better ssd's :-)

Please get a different keyboard if you're going to spend that much money. Ducky, MAX, AWSD, or Filco. Besides that a Titan would be much worse price to performance but would be much more "ballin'". Also if you're spending that much money I don't see any reason not to have 7680x1440/1600 resolution, where the Titan would stretch it legs out over SLI 680 in some cases.

Please get a different keyboard if you're going to spend that much money. Ducky, MAX, AWSD, or Filco. Besides that a Titan would be much worse price to performance but would be much more "ballin'". Also if you're spending that much money I don't see any reason not to have 7680x1440/1600 resolution, where the Titan would stretch it legs out over SLI 680 in some cases.
actually i was writing this stuff off a list and i forgot to change that keyboard to a ducky thanks for reminding me would have ended up ordering the wrong keyboard also im not really sure how to set up 7680x1440 could you maybe point me to a tutorial i dont know how to make the windows 7 turn vertical also thanks for the feed back :-)

7680x1440 would mean eyefinity/nvidia surround setup, using 3 monitors

If you want some epic ssd's consider buying a pair (or more) and running them in Raid0.

680s are good, but consider getting a 690.

Otherwise, good luck!

If you're going all out, might as well pick up the Razer Mamba rather than the Deathadder

3770k, Asrock Extreme 4, 16GB Dominator Plat, AX760i, 250GB BX100, 1.5TB Seagate, Win 7 Home Prem