fan curves: same for intake & exhaust?

Clarifiante

interested in what other ppl are doing with regards to fan curves. do you use the same fan curve for your intake and exhaust fans? or is one more aggressive than the other?

would also love to see how you guys set up your curves (non-sexual).

It depends on how many fans. You can also regula te dust with positive pressure not only by the number of fans but having exaust fans slower.

for me I just have it the same as my cpu cooler since it's almost touching 

Silverstone FT-05: 8 Broadwell Xeon (6900k soon), Asus X99 A, Asus GTX 1070, 1tb Samsung 850 pro, NH-D15

Resist!

I have 8 fans total in my case 3 on an AIO exhausting (TOP) and 5 as intakes (bottom 2, front 2, back 1). The AIO fans are always on.

ON IDLE/WEB BROWSING:

All of the case fans are off except one is delivering fresh air (32% or 550rpm) and 3 are exhausting (AIO Kelvin s36 @31% or 500rpm) all the air passes through dust filters so i am not concerned about dust getting in. Silence is key while idle for me.

GAMING/BENCHMARKING:

All fans are on but intakes spin 10% faster than the exhaust fans.

here are my fan curves i have setup keep in mind the "Case curve" is set to 32% on the low end which somehow makes only 1 fan spin.

Case curve

CHA.PNG

AIO/CPU curve

CPU.PNG

GPU drivers giving you a hard time? Try this! (DDU)

13 hours ago, LukaH said:

I have 8 fans total in my case 3 on an AIO exhausting (TOP) and 5 as intakes (bottom 2, front 2, back 1). The AIO fans are always on.

ON IDLE/WEB BROWSING:

All of the case fans are off except one is delivering fresh air (32% or 550rpm) and 3 are exhausting (AIO Kelvin s36 @31% or 500rpm) all the air passes through dust filters so i am not concerned about dust getting in. Silence is key while idle for me.

GAMING/BENCHMARKING:

All fans are on but intakes spin 10% faster than the exhaust fans.

here are my fan curves i have setup keep in mind the "Case curve" is set to 32% on the low end which somehow makes only 1 fan spin.

Case curve

CHA.PNG

AIO/CPU curve

CPU.PNG

wow thanks for sharing. what software is this?

speedfan takes a little to setup but when you do... well let me just say if it will work with every motherboard from now on I will never switch :)

here is the guide that i used if you want to try:

On 2/20/2016 at 6:07 PM, LukaH said:

speedfan takes a little to setup but when you do... well let me just say if it will work with every motherboard from now on I will never switch :)

here is the guide that i used if you want to try:

whew looks like ive got a bit of learning to do! thanks so much for the link! unfortunately i've run into a slight issue with my AIO so might be replacing it. 

shame about the AIO hope you get it sorted.

anyway if you need any help with speedfan just post in the SpeedFan topic