Need some Suggestions on a New Monitor

Okay, so lately I've been on the hunt for some new displays. Currently, I have a LG 25UM57, and while it's super nice for productivity, I feel like it's almost time for us to part ways mainly because I find there's quite a lack of support for ultrawides and the stretching I get from using my console on it every now and then becomes a little unbearable.

For now, I've set my sights on a pair of Dell U2515H because they're cheap, 1440p, have a decent screen size, ips, and have a super thin bezel.

What I need help with is finding a suitable 1080p monitor to go with them. I'd very much prefer it to be within 25-27 inches in size, 144Hz, and most importantly, a thin bezel. Also, I just don't want to break the bank. I don't really care if it's TN or IPS as my laptop uses a 60Hz TN display and it's not all that bad.

Don't be fooled by the bottom line of my sig, that is just for my travels.

So you're telling me that Gaben is no God? Enough of your foolishness.

My hardware you ask? I'm using a Dell Inspiron 3217 Notebook... With an LG 25UM57.

If you change the resolution of the display on the display itself to 1920x1080 you can avoid the tearing when you using the console.

7 hours ago, jcw150 said:

If you change the resolution of the display on the display itself to 1920x1080 you can avoid the tearing when you using the console.

It's not so much tearing when using the console, but it just stretches it and lowers fps. Setting it to 1920x1080 just gives black bars.

I get some real screen tearing and stuttering when using my PC to game on it.

My hardware you ask? I'm using a Dell Inspiron 3217 Notebook... With an LG 25UM57.

The only worthy 144hz monitor at 1080p is xl2430t . I'm not aware of any others that are as good in its price range. Can't recommend any other 1080p 144hz.

I know Acer and Aoc have very thin bezels but their colours are worse than benqs. 

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

1 hour ago, Thony said:

The only worthy 144hz monitor at 1080p is xl2430t . I'm not aware of any others that are as good in its price range. Can't recommend any other 1080p 144hz.

I know Acer and Aoc have very thin bezels but their colours are worse than benqs. 

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll be sure to check it out.