Water Cooling

Anakin88

Can anyone tell me what water cooler is this ? It looks great

At 13:40

Oh...Do you know which water cooler has the best quality and comes with light

7 minutes ago, Anakin88 said:

Oh...Do you know which water cooler has the best quality and comes with light

If you are looking for an AIO liquid cooler that has good build quality and has lighting, go for the Swiftech H220-X2, H240-X2 or H320-X2. They are a dual 120mm, dual 140mm and triple 120mm radiator respectively. They also come in a " prestige " edition, with compression fittings instead of hose clamps and comes with the Noiseblocker NB eloop fans, for an additional cost. These coolers are expandable and refillable, which means you can add more waterblocks and radiators and can be refilled, which is something most AIO coolers out there can't do. It is very expensive for an AIO cooler but has good build quality and lighting. There are also colour dyes for the liquid.

If you want a cheaper alternative, I recommend the Corsair H100i GTX, H110i GTX and the Cooler Master Nepton 240m or 280l.

i5 4690k | MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Swiftech H240-X | MSI Z97s SLI Krait Edition | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8gb ( 2x4gb ) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 850EVO 250gb SSD & WD Caviar Blue 1tb HDD | Fractal Design Define R5