In stock $89   $89 X
In stock $139   $139 X
In stock $79   $79 X
In stock $49   $49 X
In stock $69   $69 X
Clear Cart Share Cart Add to Wishlist
Estimate Shipping Cost: Saving...
Hi, mates

so this is a build i put together, at home i have a spare HD7770 and a HDD floating around i can use for the moment. If there is anything better I could use etc. please tell me. Im building the best budget PC i can for under $700 as i need to buy new glasses also.
I am thinking of purchasing dual GTX 670 $130-$150 each 2nd hand) for a graphics upgrade for when world of warcraft legion comes out. The only games i really play are wow, League of legends, diablo 3 and hearthstone.

This is all purchased in australia btw, i cant purchase outside of aus

Cheers

-Zonik
Total:
$624

11 minutes ago, Zoniksku said:
Product Availability Price Qty Total  
In stock $199   $199 X
In stock $89   $89 X
In stock $139   $139 X
In stock $79   $79 X
In stock $49   $49 X
In stock $69   $69 X
Hi, mates

so this is a build i put together, at home i have a spare HD7770 and a HDD floating around i can use for the moment. If there is anything better I could use etc. please tell me. Im building the best budget PC i can for under $700 as i need to buy new glasses also.
I am thinking of purchasing dual GTX 670 $130-$150 each 2nd hand) for a graphics upgrade for when world of warcraft legion comes out. The only games i really play are wow, League of legends, diablo 3 and hearthstone.

Cheers

-Zonik
Total:
$624

You might be able to find a deal with 7950s - they perform about the same as 280x's, and they're slightly older than the 670s so you could get a deal there.

Other than that I think your build is sound! Good luck!

Primary Build: i7-4790 · 16GB Hynix DDR3-1600 · Sapphire Tri-X R9 390x · NZXT S340 · Win10 Pro · Seagate Barracuda 1TB T_T

Portable: 2015 Retina Macbook Pro 13" · i5-5257u · 512GB PCIe SSD · Intel Iris 6100 T_T

If my post helped you, please rate it!

I can't read this in night theme. -_-

Main Gaming and Streaming PC: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Vinsinity/saved/TjwVnQ

Ultrabook and College Laptop:

Spoiler

XPS 13 9350:

i5-6200U

8GB RAM

Samsung PM951 250GB M.2 Solid State Drive

Workstation Laptop:

Spoiler

Sager NP8672 (P670SG):

i7-4720HQ

32GB (4 x 8GB) CORSAIR Vengeance Performance

Samsung 850 EVO 250GB M.2 Solid State Drive (Boot Drive)

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 Solid State Drive (Video Drive)

Crucial MX100 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive (Secondary SDD Storage)

Western Digital (Blue or Black) 1TB 2.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive (Storage Drive)

GeForce GTX 980M 4G

17 minutes ago, Zoniksku said:
Product Availability Price Qty Total  
In stock $199   $199 X
In stock $89   $89 X
In stock $139   $139 X
In stock $79   $79 X
In stock $49   $49 X
In stock $69   $69 X
Hi, mates

Cheers

-Zonik
Total:
$624

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/hZbZsY that pentium is shit

That build is smack on $750 USD which converts to $1096 so i wouldn't be able to afford most of it with the budget. On another note the Pentium is mediocre compared to the i5; but in price terms in most aspects it beats an i3 4170 for $100 less.

To be honest, I think there are some opportunities to save some money on some parts and reinvest in others.  For example, I am not familiar with AUS pricing, but that monitor looks pretty pricey relative to what you are getting.  There are so many sales on monitors that you can probably save an additional $50+ by shopping around for a good deal.  Also, I think you can get a slightly better case for the $ ... but there are sooo many options, and a lot of it is personal preferences, so I am not going to even go there...

Also, I would probably also go for a little cheaper RAM, probably could save around $20. 

All together, you could probably shave $70 to $100 off some of the parts and apply towards a better CPU/GPU/MB/SDD??

Speak of, what are you doing for storage??

|[ i7 6700k ][ MSI z170a XPower Gaming Titanium MB ][ 16gig G.Skill Trident Z 3000mhz ][ Gigabyte Xtreme GTX 980ti ][ Samsung Evo & Intel SSDs ][ Corsair 540 air ][ XFX Pro 750w Platinum ][ 24" Asus 144hz ]|

Those parts... Why you want to buy the expensive RAM and the expensive MOBO on that budget? It's a waste of money because a MOBO doesn't impact performance at all and a RAM impacts just a little bit (you won't even notice). Because you buy unnecessarily expensive parts, you can't buy better CPU. Look what I built, a much better build: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3PZPMp

Thanks Battery,

ive found a few slightly cheaper options for the monitor, the small frame benq really appeals to me + its IPS. otherwise there is a $170 LG i could go for or there's a clearance on Dell 24" IPS mnitors on ebay for $130 but with logevity etc. im not to sure. 

Storage wise i have a spare 640gb drive laying around and a HD7770 for the moment until i save up a little more. There is also a 64-120gb SSD options available on ebay from $40-70 which look quite neat also. 

Ive also found some options of MB+i7+ram for $300 on ebay but they are 2nd hand, but don;t want to go near 2nd hand ram/MB/PSU since they are known for failing within a few months of use. 

Definately going to look at getting cheaper ram. and the case im not too worried about the looks, im even considering going to the local repair store and see if they will give me a throw away case for $15 save myself a few extra bucks 

thats a nice build! 

I went with that motherboard because it is the cheapest MB i can go for that has dual PCI-e 16 which will be utilized later on with the dual GTX 670 build. the other low range boards dont have this option unfortunately. Also the ram is 2133MHz. Im trying to find a cheaper version as i speak