Video game suggestions

pagani123

I need a suggestions for a video game. i like pretty much any sandbox game ksp gta v just cause. i also like civ 5 war thunder and some flight sims. any suggestion based on the games i listed nothing to expensive 30 dollars max.

thanks

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

Just now, Strando123 said:

Garrys mod? 

own it bored with it. had it for a few years. any other ideas?

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

Dishonored, watch dogs (subjective), rust, star wars battlefront 2 (still good), CS:GO, BF4. that enough?

Edit: Planetside 2 is the best F2P game ive ever played, try it

1 minute ago, Cactusneedle_18 said:

Dishonored, watch dogs (subjective), rust, star wars battlefront 2 (still good), CS:GO, BF4. that enough?

ill check out rust and dishonored. i have watch dogs and battlefront. tried csgo not really a fan of first person shooters.

1 minute ago, Maybach123 said:

ill check out rust and dishonored. i have watch dogs and battlefront. tried csgo not really a fan of first person shooters.

rocket leauge, also a lote of the games you list have new life breathed into them when you play with friends, and i have most of them. add me on steam Cactusneedle_18

5 minutes ago, Maybach123 said:

Dishonored is almost a must-play if you like stealth games. Also , Dishonored 2 is coming this year iirc.

Anyway :

• Witcher 3 - must play
  • Ori and the Blind Forest
  • Oddworld New'n'Tasty
  • Dying Light The Following
  • Rocket League
  • Undertale ?

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

2 minutes ago, Nineshadow said:

Dishonored is almost a must-play if you like stealth games. Also , Dishonored 2 is coming this year iirc.

Dishonored was okay, but being a person who also enjoys plenty of sandbox games the linear progression was very disappointing.

Black Desert is 30 bucks and launching on the 3rd of march. The final beta is up tomorrow, you might be able to find a beta key on their forums, on the reddit page or using Google-fu in time for it. (The 30 dollar package does not include beta access)

Also got The Witcher 3 for €13 on G2A a couple of weeks ago, might be worth checking out.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

On 2/16/2016 at 4:03 PM, Nineshadow said:

Anyway :

• Witcher 3 - must play
  • Ori and the Blind Forest
  • Oddworld New'n'Tasty
  • Dying Light The Following
  • Rocket League
  • Undertale ?

I'm not the OP, but how is Dying Light? I'm thinking about getting that next.

I'll put in a vote for witcher 3, not sure if it's still on sale but for $30 CDN it's a hell of a value for what I've gotten out of it. I think I've done like 10% of the game