No Boot off Windows 10 Disc

ACoffeeGuy

A while back I tried to put 2 530s together to do a raid 0 array and had to rearrange some SATA ports to get the 530s in the right ports for a raid array (x99 deluxe, 5820k for reference.) then everything went downhill from there. Boot drive said there was no OS on the boot drive. So I'm trying a fresh install but there is no installing to be had. I get a blinking space in the top left corner of the screen whenever I try to boot off the disc. Both the Boot drive and Bluray drive are recognized in the UEFI BIOS. How do I proceed?

Kill the Machine!

can i get an image of the current setup or error message i should say. and have you tried going back to a single drive to confirm if its an issue with the drives or something else try each drive on its own see if its recognised. if they both arent when on their own can you try to see if a drive that hasnt been in the system before is recognised. like a spare hard disk laying around throw it in just to see if it sees it

“I am Holo the Wise Wolf. I know that there are things in this world that I do not know and that makes me wise!”

Spoiler

Use the following style specs for your profile!
Screeninator:  Asus GeForce GTX 750Ti 2GB
Powermathingy: EVGA 500W
Stickaminator: Crucial 16GB 「4x4GB」DDR3-1600
Procrastinator: Intel i5-4460 3.2ghz
Holdametalicizor:  Corsair 200R 
Noisoundacreator:  Razer kracken pro
Attatchamajiggy :  Asrock H97 Anniversairy ATX LGA1150
Remembrerthing:  i've got a-lot of drives
Flat-Colorful-Thing:  LG not actually sure the model of it
See-A-Move-O: Razer Mamba 2012
ButtonBoard:  Razer Deathstalker