Different ram Capacity Information

So i planned on buying a secondary 1866 speed 8 gig ram but sadly my nearest store only sells a 4 gig 1866 speed ram
HYPER X FURY  by Kingston
The single ram i have right now is 1866 MHz with 8 gigs 
I plan to add another HYPER X FURY with the same speed but a smaller capacity of 4 gigabytes.
is it okay to add a ram with lower capacity but with same speed? or should i wait for the restocks to come next month?
Dont Bother asking me to buy a 2133 mhz or 2400 mhz ram i have the amd 7700k apu and my  neighbor's 2133 mhz sucks his computer is unstable.

Are you maxing out your current 8 gigs regularly? If not, I wouldn't bother adding any more.

- Silverstone TJ08B-E - Gigabyte Z87M-D3H - i7 4770k @ 4.0GHZ 1.2v - 16gb Kingston HyperX Black 1600 - Gigabyte GTX 770 OC 4GB -

- Silverstone Fortress FT02 - MSI Z77 Mpower - i5 3570k @ 4.0GHZ 1.09v - 8gb Mushkin Blackline 1600 - MSI GTX 670 PE -

- Lenovo T430 (1600x900) - i5 3210m - 8GB DDR3 1333 - nVidia NVS5400M - 256GB mSATA OS - 320GB HDD-

It shouldn't be a problem. In my experience, Hyper X Fury ram is really good. I originally had two 4g sticks of ADATA 1600 (which looked horrible, didn't match my color scheme), and when I got my first pair of Hyper X Fury 1866, I plugged them in and they automatically set themselves to 1600 and were, and have been, rock solid.

Different capacities don't matter as much as timings, voltages, and clock speeds. As @AlwaysFSX said.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

16 hours ago, unidentical said:

Are you maxing out your current 8 gigs regularly? If not, I wouldn't bother adding any more.

MY APU REQUIRES A DUAL CHANNEL TO PLAY GAMES PROPERLY.
im getting 27-31 fps on GTA V

16 hours ago, AlwaysFSX said:

So long as voltage, timings, and speed match you can toss it in without problems.

Im not actually sure but its the same brand and version. 
the box doesnt actually say much about it.

16 hours ago, Trik'Stari said:

It shouldn't be a problem. In my experience, Hyper X Fury ram is really good. I originally had two 4g sticks of ADATA 1600 (which looked horrible, didn't match my color scheme), and when I got my first pair of Hyper X Fury 1866, I plugged them in and they automatically set themselves to 1600 and were, and have been, rock solid.

Different capacities don't matter as much as timings, voltages, and clock speeds. As @AlwaysFSX said.

SO UHM SIR? ARE YOU AWARE THAT I AM USING AN APU?
THIS is the first time i am using AN APU. I DONT KNOW MUCH EVEN THO I AM A COMPUTER ENGINEER.
so sir if i put on the secondary ram with the lower capacity id be able to get more FPS in my games? just like those with dual channel and same capacity rams?

Please give a a better answer i am thinking about waiting for the ones with the same capacity for now

2 hours ago, HERO CODIZAL said:

MY APU REQUIRES A DUAL CHANNEL TO PLAY GAMES PROPERLY.
im getting 27-31 fps on GTA V

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multi-channel_memory_architecture#Operation

Those are the requirements for dual channel memory to work. If you need to to be dual channel it needs to match.

- Silverstone TJ08B-E - Gigabyte Z87M-D3H - i7 4770k @ 4.0GHZ 1.2v - 16gb Kingston HyperX Black 1600 - Gigabyte GTX 770 OC 4GB -

- Silverstone Fortress FT02 - MSI Z77 Mpower - i5 3570k @ 4.0GHZ 1.09v - 8gb Mushkin Blackline 1600 - MSI GTX 670 PE -

- Lenovo T430 (1600x900) - i5 3210m - 8GB DDR3 1333 - nVidia NVS5400M - 256GB mSATA OS - 320GB HDD-

16 hours ago, unidentical said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multi-channel_memory_architecture#Operation

Those are the requirements for dual channel memory to work. If you need to to be dual channel it needs to match.

thanks i guess

ive already read that and i think real people with experience(like you) can answer me cus i trust people with experience more than a wiki page