Cutting front panel for a fan grill.

Allshevski
7 minutes ago, Ykno said:

ye you drill them and replace them with new rivets lol thats not a joke method that the way you do it

Okay. But regular screws will be better :P Can save you from re-rivetting the same element thousands of times.

I need S340. But more Define S'ish

26 minutes ago, Allshevski said:

Okay. But regular screws will be better :P Can save you from re-rivetting the same element thousands of times.

cant screw in to it if it has no thread tho so that why you need to rivet it back together plus a rivet gun is like £5 of ebay and they come with rivets in 4 sizes so 

Case:- 4U Rack Mount Case | Cooler:- Antec Kuhler H600 | CPU:- Intel i5 4690K @ 4.50GHz GPU:- Zotac GeForce GTX 970 4GB AMP! Omega Core Edition @ 1449MHz | Motherboard:- MSI Z97S SLI Krait | PSU:- XFX XTR 650W Gold | RAM:- HyperX DDR3 1866MHz 4GB White (x2) Black (x2) | Storage:- Kingston V300 120GB | Storage 2:- Seagate FireCuda 1TB | Build Log |

40 minutes ago, Ykno said:

cant screw in to it if it has no thread tho so that why you need to rivet it back together plus a rivet gun is like £5 of ebay and they come with rivets in 4 sizes so 

Oh, I meant bolts! bolts are awesome! bolt, nut, washer and you are ready to go!

44 minutes ago, Allshevski said:

Oh, I meant bolts! bolts are awesome! bolt, nut, washer and you are ready to go!

ye you could but bolts wont sit flush with the metal where rivets will

Case:- 4U Rack Mount Case | Cooler:- Antec Kuhler H600 | CPU:- Intel i5 4690K @ 4.50GHz GPU:- Zotac GeForce GTX 970 4GB AMP! Omega Core Edition @ 1449MHz | Motherboard:- MSI Z97S SLI Krait | PSU:- XFX XTR 650W Gold | RAM:- HyperX DDR3 1866MHz 4GB White (x2) Black (x2) | Storage:- Kingston V300 120GB | Storage 2:- Seagate FireCuda 1TB | Build Log |

3 minutes ago, Ykno said:

ye you could but bolts wont sit flush with the metal where rivets will

Doesn't matter as I will never see them again once the fans are installed ;) and this is only fan tray thingy, no special requirements..

13 minutes ago, Allshevski said:

Doesn't matter as I will never see them again once the fans are installed ;) and this is only fan tray thingy, no special requirements..

fair you could hold it together with no more nails glue if you want your case xD