live streamed Chanel super fun

the titel says it all, come on who doesn't what to see dennis saying ramdom sh*t live and tarran doing... what tarran does.... this would be awsome!
lets get this happening by posting about the topic so much that the heads of linus media group see this and think: "why the f**k haven't we done this before?"
come on! 

peace out

samiscool51

****SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH IT'S REALLY TERRIBLE*****

Been married to my wife for 3 years now! Yay!

i honestly like that idea. but they're probably too busy to do that, unless it was like once a month

1010011010/29A

Not really place for this. You should post in What should I review next?  What product would you like to see us review that we haven't yet?  And I know they say review. But those are best places for suggestions.

As for question itself. They don't really have resources. As Linus demonstrated in his portable streaming video, having laptop based streaming somewhere would be too unstable. And they really can't do much moving at office either because all NDA stuff in there.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

But the editing of the finished CSF videos is half the fun. Although it would be cool for them to do an update video 1-2 times a year where all the staff can go over what they've been doing that year (in both CSF and LTT)