Msi avexir ram.

Hey guys, just a quick question.

I've been wanting to do a yellow build for a while now. I really like the black and yellow color scheme, and so I've been looking for a very specific kind of ram. it's the Avexir MPower set, part of their blitz series. Unfortunately, i've had little luck finding them new, or used for that matter. What makes it worse is that there is another set under the same name of their Core series, which doesn't have the mpower branding i'm looking for, which wouldn't bother me, if it wasn't just as rare.

I have had luck finding a 8gb kit of the red gaming dragon ram, but it would be difficult to make them yellow. Plus, it's no better in speed or capacity then my gskill ram I currently have. 

I was hoping you guys could help me out, I'd really appreciate it. 

Or, if you guys can help me find a yellow ram equivalent (such as crucial platinum dominators with the lighting kit painted yellow..)

For future reference, this is the set I'm talking about, preferable with yellow leds but acceptable with blue (I currently have a Sapphire r9 290 vapor-x OC I'm considering painting, but would keep blue if I had blue leds.

product-blitz-3.jpg

1 minute ago, Tagiau said:

I can't find the mpower ram, but if you are in america you can get blitz ram which is yellow. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820011042

I was looking at these. It was my backup option in case I couldn't find anything else. Still, $120 for 16gb's.. I'm willing to spend a bit but that's still expensive. Still, nothing compared to Corsair haha.

So I've noticed. I had no idea before tonight that I would be paying $150 for 16gb's of ram. that's insane, especially after seeing it all over LTT. I dont even want to know how much those 32gb kits LTT uses all the time. 

Just now, GodOf_War said:

So I've noticed. I had no idea before tonight that I would be paying $150 for 16gb's of ram. that's insane, especially after seeing it all over LTT. I dont even want to know how much those 32gb kits LTT uses all the time. 

Corsair Platinum ddr4 is 289.99usd

Just now, Tagiau said:

Corsair Platinum ddr4 is 289.99usd

Geez.... no thank you.