GTA V Can't Update, always disconnecting.

Hi, I just recently purchased a physical copy of GTA V after installing it and I registered my product in social club and sign-in to social club app and I started the update which is total of 8GB, for my internet speed 8GB downloading would take about 9-10hrs. While downloading after about 5mins it will stop and saying some errors for not connecting to the server etc. I have a 2.5mbps of internet speed obviously there's nothing wrong with my pc or connection, I've been playing 'The Elder Scrolls Online: TU' with no problem at all and I also a 'League of Legends' player with a 25-35MS. So, there's really a problem with GTA 5, I've got this problem 4days ago which I keep updating it and then getting disconnected from the server.

Try turning off anti virus programs as they maybe blocking it from updating

CPU: Intel I5 4690K | GPU: Asus R9 280x | PSU: Evga 600w | RAM:8GB DDR3 | HDD: WD 1TB | HDD: WD 500GB | SSD: Sandisk 120GB 

2 hours ago, JacobKS said:

@Jack Kaye Pc Gamer I tried, doesn't work.

contact rockstar support

CPU: Intel I5 4690K | GPU: Asus R9 280x | PSU: Evga 600w | RAM:8GB DDR3 | HDD: WD 1TB | HDD: WD 500GB | SSD: Sandisk 120GB 

rockstar support is like s***. they will just email you back with links that doesn't work. It happens to my every time i update the game. It will always disconnect when 1 to 2 secs left then i have to redownload again, so i stop playing GTA now.. waste of money.

Rig: CPU: Intel I7 4790k @ 4.5 ghz | MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 | RAM: 4x4 gigs Kingston Fury 1600 ddr3 | GPU: MSI Geforce GTX 1070 Gaming X PSU: Seasonic M12ii-620 Evo Edition | HDD: 1 TB WD, 500 GB WD | SSD: Kingston SSD now 240 and 120 GB CASE: In Win 303 RGB edition | Mouse: Corsair m65 pro | Keyboard: Roccat Ryos MK | Headset: Hyper X Cloud Pro  | Monitor: LG 29um58-P Ultrawide monitor.

3 hours ago, Predator50 said:

rockstar support is like s***. they will just email you back with links that doesn't work. It happens to my every time i update the game. It will always disconnect when 1 to 2 secs left then i have to redownload again, so i stop playing GTA now.. waste of money.

Yes, its frustrating.