Best case for a steam punk rig?

Rossyboy

Hey guys looking for somthing mid tower that's modable with a bit of a steam punk look to it any ideas? Also while you're at it can anyone think of a good motherboard for a rig like this?

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

It's not a midtower, but the phanteks enthoo primo is very moddable and not of normal design. It only has rivets in 2 areas.

Fractal Design Define R4 would be a blank canvas to work with. Maybe the curved bezel of the Fractal Design arc midi R2 would be a good feature.

Build Log: Monochrome

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z87MX-D3H | Graphics Card: Asus HD 7970 DirectCU II | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | PSU: Corsair CXM 600 | Storage: OCZ Vertex 4 128GB,2 Seagate Baracuda 3TB | Case: Corsair 350D Window

Thinking about in win gt1?? Those holes in the front are begging for some copper pipes

Looks like a decent case actually. Paint the drive covers coppery and sand paper them a bit and yell look bueno.

The mothboard would have to be the ASUS gold boards. It's perfect. If not get that one board that covers everything and paint the cover.

Looks like a decent case actually. Paint the drive covers coppery and sand paper them a bit and yell look bueno.

The mothboard would have to be the ASUS gold boards. It's perfect. If not get that one board that covers everything and paint the cover.

Haha thanks! For the motherboard I can't decide between a gold board or getting somthing all black like an asrock z77 extreme 4 and then putting gears in all different places, maybe if I can find ones small enough I can put them on the capacitors xD

If you do put gears n stuff on it that'd be epic. You could put it on that motherboard with the cover, using the cover as a canvas.

If you do put gears n stuff on it that'd be epic. You could put it on that motherboard with the cover, using the cover as a canvas.

You mean the sabertooth?

Yeah, I'm not familiar with motherboards.

Haha it's cool man, nice idea too :D

Please post the completed build on the builds log forum!

Every 60 seconds in Africa...

A minute passes.

Please post the completed build on the builds log forum!

Haha of course! Maybe it'll go on the livestream ;D

Haha of course! Maybe it'll go on the livestream ;D

Hopefully! Good luck with the build and I'll look forward to seeing it on the build log! :)

Every 60 seconds in Africa...

A minute passes.