Need help updating BIOS and setting XMP profile

One last thing, I ran a 5 minute memory stress test with this utility as well and it passed (results are only pass / fail - no further information provided).

|[ i7 6700k ][ MSI z170a XPower Gaming Titanium MB ][ 16gig G.Skill Trident Z 3000mhz ][ Gigabyte Xtreme GTX 980ti ][ Samsung Evo & Intel SSDs ][ Corsair 540 air ][ XFX Pro 750w Platinum ][ 24" Asus 144hz ]|

58 minutes ago, Low_Battery said:

One last thing, I ran a 5 minute memory stress test with this utility as well and it passed (results are only pass / fail - no further information provided).

Yes, the green part is normal and the temps are expected to jump around. XTU is decent for testing RAM, AIDA64 is a good alternative. As far as error checking Memtest is still the way to go.

When you lock in a manual voltage it should override anything that is an Auto OC setting/feature. 5GHz isn't going to happen without an extreme voltage, surprised it's trying to clock it that high.

Swap the DIMM's around when you have time and test the manual values first, then try XMP. Leave the clock/voltage settings where they're at, you're well within the safety limits of both temp and voltage.

LanSyndicate Build | i5-6600k | ASRock OC Formula | G.Skill 3600MHz | Samsung 850 Evo | MSI R9-290X 8GB Alphacool Block | Enthoo Pro M | XTR Pro 750w | Custom Loop |

Daily | 5960X | X99 Sabertooth | G.Skill 3000MHz | 750 NVMe | 850 Evo | x2 WD Se 2TB | x2 Seagate 3TB | Sapphire R9-290X 8GB | Enthoo Primo | EVGA 1000G2 | Custom Loop |

Game Box | 4690K | Z97i-Plus | G.Skill 2400MHz | x2 840 Evo | GTX 970 shorty | Corsair 250D modded with H105 | EVGA 650w B2 |