Just see it

Ares

My first reaction was, this is art not a gaming setup  :o

Watch out, there might be ninjas out there  :ph34r:

But can it run Crysis without a three pin power plug?

Didnt think so

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

That thing look's so badass. I want one lol

My compootr!

Case: Bitfenix Ghost - CPU: i5 4670k @ 3.8 GHz - CPU Cooler: Stock :'C - Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H - RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 16GB @ 1600 - GPU: EVGA GTX 770 Superclocked w/ ACX Cooler - Hard Drive: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200 RPM - SSD: ADATA XPG SX900 128GB - Power Supply: Corsair HX750 - Keyboard: Corsair K70 - Mouse: SteelSeries Sensei - Headset: Monster Inspiration - Microphone: Blue Microphones Yeti - Monitor: BenQ XL2420TE

very very nice, but shame he does not understand thermodynamics  :(

Lian Li PC-V359WRX Micro-ATX Case | Intel 5960X Extreme 3.00GHz | ASRock Fatal1ty X99M KILLER | Crucial 32 GB 2666 DDR4 | Thermaltake NiC C5 | EVGA Supernova 1200W P2 | 2x 240GB OCZ Radeon R7 | 2x 256 GB Samsung 840 Series Pro | 2 X 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 6x NF-F12’s | Place Holder GPU R9 290X |

Links Current 5960X Old FX9590

Looks good, but the monitors and cable management on the desk look pretty ugly.

If he picked up these monitors and cleaned up his cables (and possibly paint the desk black?) it would look amazing.

very very nice, but shame he does not understand thermodynamics  :(

Not sure why any possible knowledge of Thermodynamics is affecting his build, can you expand?

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

The dust on and in that thing!!!

If you love what you do, it's not work.

I'ld probly use a hard tubing to make the tubing runs abit more tidy, Other then that it's top notch. I'm just not a fan of sort of open builds like that and prefer a nice and tidy build in a case to something along the lines of this, Nothing against the build, it's top notch in terms of it's execution and he has obviously put a lot of effort into it and it shows. Just a matter of personal preferances really :)

yes, I agree with you there. I'm sort of a perfectionist so like yourself I too would want everything tidy :D

This is still a great build though in terms of tidiness, just the format isn't to my liking :)

Yah very great and it's a lot tidier then what I would be able to do lol. My computer parts will all be available to me before the winter time (because of funds) and it's my first build so I may need your help when the time comes. If that's alright with you.

Yeah wouldn't be a problem mate :) just shoot me a PM if you ever need a hand

Thank you, will do. I'll PM you my specs right now.

I kinda really hate the contrasting blue in the res.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

Looks like a minature barber shop in a power plant area. Im into small stuff that can do a serious "damage". Techoftommorow is Elrics, soo maybe this is US build - well then - one earthquake and that system falling from the wall. But DAT plushies mmmm...

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

Not sure why any possible knowledge of Thermodynamics is affecting his build, can you expand?

GPU Loop:

• XSPC RX360 Performance Triple 120mm Radiator.

CPU Loop:

• Watercool MO-RA3 9×120 LT Radiator.

A twin loop set-up is just pointless, (twin pump is fine) he just lowered the total possible performance of his loop, the water moves so fast round a loop that once in comes into contact with a CPU block for example the water is only heated around 0.4c. he would of been better off having both rads, GPU & CPU in one loop, saved a load of money by not needing the extra tubing, quick disconnects and reservoir and the result would be that he improved the cooling loop performance...

Lian Li PC-V359WRX Micro-ATX Case | Intel 5960X Extreme 3.00GHz | ASRock Fatal1ty X99M KILLER | Crucial 32 GB 2666 DDR4 | Thermaltake NiC C5 | EVGA Supernova 1200W P2 | 2x 240GB OCZ Radeon R7 | 2x 256 GB Samsung 840 Series Pro | 2 X 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 6x NF-F12’s | Place Holder GPU R9 290X |

Links Current 5960X Old FX9590