200mm fan that came with my Phanteks Mini ITX or two Noctua NF-A14?

RRGT19

i would say get 2 noctua fans more "directional" airflow  

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

4 minutes ago, Maybach123 said:

i would say get 2 noctua fans more "directional" airflow  

for example?.

I suggest sticking with the fan. The Noctua fans aren't $54 better than the free one. I'm very happy with Phanteks's fans. That case was probably $60-70 as well?

I'd even suggest snagging a PH-F140SP to pair with it.

EDIT: Why the hell are PH-F140SP fans $20 now?! They were <$10 last year. If the Phanteks is $20, $27 for the Noctua isn't that far out there, but I still recommend against spending almost as much on 2 fans as you did on the case.

Titan: Intel Core i7-5820K | ASUS X99-A | Crucial Ballistix Sport 4x4GB DDR4-2400 | ASUS Strix GeForce GTX 970 | OCZ Arc 100 2x256GB in RAID 0 | Seagate Barracuda 2x2TB in RAID 1

EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 | Fractal Design Define R5 Titanium Window | Phanteks PH-TC14PE | ASUS BW-12B1ST

6 minutes ago, RGT said:

for example?.

well having 2 fans in different positions would allow better control than one big fan as one big fan would disperse pretty much the same amount of air as the 2 smaller fans just not as focused into two point with the noctuas you could have one pushing air over the gpu and one pushing air over the cpu (assuming your using air cooling if not it would still cool the top of the motherboard) in staid of dispersing the air somewhat over the gpu and somewhat over the cpu with one big fan 

sorry for the somewhat ramble of a post hopefully you will get what i mean 

Edited by Maybach123

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/