This is my custom Wood case

GabNat

This is my homemade "rig" i made this case with wood and plexigalss, i like it a lot and i wanted to share with you guys this "creation".It's right now, a little bit dusty, but dont even worry about it. Sorry if my english is shit but im italian and let me know what you think!

IMG-20160130-WA0031.jpeg

IMG_20160210_182340.jpg

IMG_20160210_182323.jpg

1. eeewww league

2. that is really cool. 

3. what is that video card? It looks older than I am.

4. I kinda like the motherboard parallel to the desk, will consider something like that...

Different PCPartPickers for different countries:

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

10 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

I mean I play what i like, lol, and is a r9 270x but dont ask me why is a royalqueen: Thank you anyway for the comment !

Unique, not personally my style but the design is at least unique, nice.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Thanks you all!   Im going to do a version 2.0 maybe in about 2,3 months. It was kinda easy doing this, i mean there was some problems but in the end is really satisfying , i have some tips.. first of all the motherboard have to have some space under it and, for the 2.0v i will do some cable management.