Any GPU water blocks compatible with GTX 760?

Does anyone know if there's compatible GPU blocks to water cool a GTX 760? lol I have so many old rads, fittings, tubing, and fans that I want to water cool my low (ish) end gaming rig in the Thermaltake Core P5 ATX Open Frame. Thanks 

tt_core_p5_atx_case_5.jpg

if ek doesnt have one, then nobody does

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Pro tip, the money is better spent on a better card. Anything short of "High End" cards, and you will always be sacrificing a lot of performance for Aesthetics. I'd suggest getting an old GTX 780 Poseidon card from ASUS, or even better, a 980 (or 980 Ti) Poseidon, as it is both air and water cooled.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00IMVYJR4/ref=dp_olp_0?ie=UTF8&condition=all

¢υѕтσм ℓσσρ σя ησтнιηg αт αℓℓ

I was just wondering because I have so many old parts lying around just to do it for a laugh. I have 1 other high end Editing/Gaming rig with a i7 5960X & 2way SLI GTX 980Ti's and another HTPC with a i7 4770K with a Radeon Nano so I don't want to buy another GPU lol.

2 minutes ago, TrinityHigh said:

I was just wondering because I have so many old parts lying around just to do it for a laugh. I have 1 other high end Editing/Gaming rig with a i7 5960X & 2way SLI GTX 980Ti's and another HTPC with a i7 4770K with a Radeon Nano so I don't want to buy another GPU lol.

Yeah... I guess I should have guessed that from the "I have so many spare parts" bit... just go universal block I'd say

1 minute ago, Codyman125 said:

Yeah... I guess I should have guessed that from the "I have so many spare parts" bit... just go universal block I'd say

What do you mean by a universal block? could a standard cpu block work?

Yeah...the Corsair H100i

6 minutes ago, TrinityHigh said:

What do you mean by a universal block? could a standard cpu block work?

Zip ties make anything a universal block

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

5 minutes ago, TrinityHigh said:

Looks good! Mine was just supposed to be an example. literally the first one that came up when I googled it. Glad you found one!