I HAVE 1138 THREAT OF MALWARE AND TROJANS

Go to solution Solved by FurryZx,
On 2016-02-07 at 2:22 PM, SuicideAnomaly said:
On 2016-02-07 at 2:59 PM, lowlyf said:

Kill that HDD with fire. Deep format and full reinstall off of fresh media. I wouldn't be surprised if some of your personal data is comprised. Maybe clean it best you can, copy your entire drive it to a VHD, try to recover your data in a non networked VM, and bring the data back over to your fresh install. And then wash your hands with antibacterial soap lol.

I feel dirty, just looking at this thread.O.o

I'm switch the drive out, I'm replacing the HDD with an SSD, and I will open the old hard drive and wash the insides with soap, I ordered 2 SSDs on NCIX (one for main PC, one for the laptop).

On my old laptop there is 1138 threats of malware, no kidding. My mom downloaded a bunch of Chinese apps with Trojans. Fuck me, have beat the world record of most malware? 

IMG_2622[1].JPG

7 minutes ago, FurryZx said:

On my old laptop there is 1138 threats of malware, no kidding. My mom downloaded a bunch of Chinese apps with Trojans. Fuck me, have beat the world record of most malware? 

IMG_2622[1].JPG

my bro had like ,1854 xD

Just now, IsaacDaGrazin said:

my bro had like ,1854 xD

Just now, DominicNikon said:

i did a scan last month and got 20,000 so yeah

What did you guys do to your PC??????????????????????????????????????

on my dad's beloved peace of junk (and he also is a download whatever from any where freak), his onboard network adapter stopped working and it took me a while to find a suitable network card for his PC, after i did, it turned out he was running without a security solution at all, so i download Malwarbytes for em, do a full scan witch took like 4hours cause the thing is just so damn old, and i find, if i remmember well, over 2K malware and potential threats on it !! 

PS : he's still holding on to it .

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

2 minutes ago, LawrenceBarnes2013 said:

on my dad's beloved peace of junk (and he also is a download whatever from any where freak), his onboard network adapter stopped working and it took me a while to find a suitable network card for his PC, after i did, it turned out he was running without a security solution at all, so i download Malwarbytes for em, do a full scan witch took like 4hours cause the thing is just so damn old, and i find, if i remmember well, over 2K malware and potential threats on it !! 

PS : he's still holding on to it .

My amount of malware seems litte to yours.

Just now, FurryZx said:

My amount of malware seems litte to yours.

It's just that your mom or my dad, well you can't really convince them that, this is a what a safe to download from site would look like, and look at the one you downloaded from -_-, so i just gave up :P 

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

4 minutes ago, LawrenceBarnes2013 said:

It's just that your mom or my dad, well you can't really convince them that, this is a what a safe to download from site would look like, and look at the one you downloaded from -_-, so i just gave up :P 

Sigh, parents with tech.

Kill that HDD with fire. Deep format and full reinstall off of fresh media. I wouldn't be surprised if some of your personal data is comprised. Maybe clean it best you can, copy your entire drive it to a VHD, try to recover your data in a non networked VM, and bring the data back over to your fresh install. And then wash your hands with antibacterial soap lol.

On 2016-02-07 at 2:22 PM, SuicideAnomaly said:
On 2016-02-07 at 2:59 PM, lowlyf said:

I feel dirty, just looking at this thread.O.o

I'm switch the drive out, I'm replacing the HDD with an SSD, and I will open the old hard drive and wash the insides with soap, I ordered 2 SSDs on NCIX (one for main PC, one for the laptop).