Looking for an upgrade for Dell Optiplex 380 PSU

Hi-

I recently got my hands on a Dell Optiplex 380l, "small form factor" desktop, and I want to see what I can do with it. However, I am having a hard time finding a PSU that will fit the case. Most small form factors I find are to small or too large, the one that it came with was made by Dell and is a H235PD-01. It is 235W and has odd dimensions: 5" x 4" x 5.25" ( 127 x 101.6 x 133.35 mm). I'm looking to upgrade to at least a 400w. Do you guys know of any similar sized PSUs? Attached are a couple of photos of the original PSU.

fonte-dell-optiplex-360-380-h235pd-01-m619f-19144-MLB20166419201_092014-O.jpg

download.jpg

Just now, JoeSchmoe said:

Hi-

I recently got my hands on a Dell Optiplex 380l, "small form factor" desktop, and I want to see what I can do with it. However, I am having a hard time finding a PSU that will fit the case. Most small form factors I find are to small or too large, the one that it came with was made by Dell and is a H235PD-01. It is 235W and has odd dimensions: 5" x 4" x 5.25" ( 127 x 101.6 x 133.35 mm). I'm looking to upgrade to at least a 400w. Do you guys know of any similar sized PSUs? Attached are a couple of photos of the original PSU.

fonte-dell-optiplex-360-380-h235pd-01-m619f-19144-MLB20166419201_092014-O.jpg

download.jpg

You gotta buy a new case and a new PSU.

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

4 minutes ago, Amazingasian said:

You gotta buy a new case and a new PSU.

probably this

an sff psu...might work...

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

8 minutes ago, techguru said:

an sff psu...might work..

A little small for the case but i could rig a mount for one, do you think it would just be easier to purchase a case and transfer all the parts over?

15 minutes ago, JoeSchmoe said:

A little small for the case but i could rig a mount for one, do you think it would just be easier to purchase a case and transfer all the parts over?

ya

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile