4K gaming build

Sabroo

If you have the extra money in your budget I would recommend the EVGA 980 TI Hybrid. The cooling power is impressive and I think you'd find relief in the longevity of your system.

looks solid to me :D

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Quite good, although I would change the cooler to the H110i GTX (you have the H100i GTX in the build now), and make sure it fits the case. It's a 140mm rather than 120mm so you can have some extra cooling capacity. 

Welcome to LTT! Feel free to PM me if you just wanna chat, I love conversation!

If you ever have any audio questions, wether it's software, hardware, or production and theory, feel free to ask me. Odds are I can help you, or get you help. 

Just now, Canto666Hades said:

-snip-

I agree. A GTX 980 Ti Hybrid, Poseidon or Gigabyte Xtreme, would be much more benefitial, especially for overclocking.

Groomlake Authority

I chose MSI GPU because it was the first and I wasn't completely sure which one to choose.

9 minutes ago, Sabroo said:

Hi,

I would like to hear your opinion about this build. http://de.pcpartpicker.com/p/RFnDBm Any recommendations?

Change the SSD to a 950 Pro imo.

Main PC CPU: 7700K, MOBO: Asus Strix, GPU: Aorus Extreme 3080, PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750, RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB Storage: 970 Evo 1tb

Lounge PC CPU: 4790K MOBO: Asus Hero VII GPU: EVGA 3060 Ti PSU: Corsair RM650 RAM: Kingston HyperX 16gb Storage: 970 Evo 1TB