Thought i'd throw this out and see what you all think of it.

CPU:  AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz 8-Core Processor  ($144.99 @ Amazon) 

CPU Cooler:  NZXT Kraken X60 98.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($109.99 @ Newegg) 

Motherboard:  Asus M5A99X EVO R2.0 ATX AM3+ Motherboard  ($118.97 @ Outlet PC) 

Storage:  Samsung 840 EVO 120GB 2.5" Solid State Disk  ($102.99 @ NCIX US) 

Video Card:  Zotac GeForce GTX 780 3GB Video Card  ($639.99 @ SuperBiiz) 

Sound Card:  Asus Xonar DSX 24-bit 192 KHz Sound Card  ($48.98 @ Newegg) 

Case Fan:  Aerocool Shark 82.6 CFM 120mm  Fan  ($15.99 @ Best Buy) 

Case Fan:  Aerocool Shark 82.6 CFM 120mm  Fan  ($15.99 @ Best Buy) 

Case Fan:  Noctua NF-A14 ULN 140mm  Fan  ($17.99 @ Amazon) 

Case Fan:  Noctua NF-A14 ULN 140mm  Fan  ($17.99 @ Amazon) 

Case Fan:  Silverstone FN121-BL 53.2 CFM 120mm  Fan  ($6.59 @ Amazon) 

Power Supply:  OCZ ZT 750W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V Power Supply  ($69.99 @ Microcenter) 

Monitor:  Acer G226HQLBbd 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($109.99 @ Newegg) 

Monitor:  Acer G226HQLBbd 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($109.99 @ Newegg) 

Keyboard:  Rosewill RK-9100 Wired Slim Keyboard  ($81.24 @ Amazon) 

Mouse:  Razer DeathAdder Wired Laser Mouse  ($43.88 @ Amazon) 

Headphones:  SteelSeries Siberia v2 Headset  ($109.99 @ Newegg) 

Total: $1967.72

(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)

(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-09-07 16:08 EDT-0400)

What are we supposed to say? We have absolutely no information...

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

What are we supposed to say? We have absolutely no information...

Just your thoughts on the build. Is it good, is it bad? I make these when I get bored :P

Just your thoughts on the build. Is it good, is it bad? I make these when I get bored :P

What is it's purpose?

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

What is it's purpose?

well rounded computer, gaming, recording, streaming, editing, all of it.

It's okay, nothing special.. I like the GPU though. :)

It's okay, nothing special.. I like the GPU though. :)

I'm not the biggest fan of Zotac but for a 780 it's a killer deal! 

I'm not the biggest fan of Zotac but for a 780 it's a killer deal! 

You can get a 7990 for $600.

Not sure if rad fits in the case. 

Silverstone is awkwardly louder than the others. 

Reference 780 is meh considering it's not backing up a theme or anything.

Speaking of which, there doesn't seem to be much of a coherent theme. 

IPS panels preferred instead

8320 probably won't oc far even with the kraken x60--an FX mobo and 8350 would fit better. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

You can get a 7990 for $600.

meh 7990's, 690's, and GTX titans are a bit overrated in my opinion, if you doing gaming you can get  almost the same performance with less power cost, and more reliability. And the 780 is almost as fast as titan in games so if I was to do 3D modeling or something along those lines to take advantage of the double precision floating point not much of a use :D

I think you have a good idea with the parts, but if you're going to waste so much money why not waste more?

Get the 8350

Get an EVGA so you have better warranty on it(lifetime warranty if I remember correctly)

Thermaltake CPU cooler

and don't get LED's please? stick with Noctua fans.

with that windowed case, make sure to have good cable management and prober fan positioning since I guess you want a blower card and since because of that window you don't have a fan on the side to support the GPU.

But anywho, do as you please.

The Syndicate

Not sure if rad fits in the case. 

Silverstone is awkwardly louder than the others. 

Reference 780 is meh considering it's not backing up a theme or anything.

Speaking of which, there doesn't seem to be much of a coherent theme. 

IPS panels preferred instead

8320 probably won't oc far even with the kraken x60--an FX mobo and 8350 would fit better. 

I was thinking I were to buy this rig i'd paint the green Geforce logo on the card to a blue or something, and the fans are all going to be ran at a low RPM, also the 8320 can easily be oced to the same speed as the 8350 :D also you are right the rad doesn't fit in the case, this was a just for fun thing, If i was serious about it i'd done more research on the case and such :D

I was thinking I were to buy this rig i'd paint the green Geforce logo on the card to a blue or something, and the fans are all going to be ran at a low RPM, also the 8320 can easily be oced to the same speed as the 8350 :D also you are right the rad doesn't fit in the case, this was a just for fun thing, If i was serious about it i'd done more research on the case and such :D

If you're actually building a rig and not just making a list for fun, there are quite a bit of edits I'd recommend.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

meh 7990's, 690's, and GTX titans are a bit overrated in my opinion, if you doing gaming you can get  almost the same performance with less power cost, and more reliability. And the 780 is almost as fast as titan in games so if I was to do 3D modeling or something along those lines to take advantage of the double precision floating point not much of a use :D

780 refference is shitty, get a proper ACX/Windforce or something cooling solution. Zotac is "meh" overally.

Any FX CPU in 2000$ build has no place, better go with i7. UNLESS you are a die hard fan.

And nope 8320 is not 'easily clockable to 8350 levels' because then 8350 is clockable higher than 8320 can ever achieve and even with that said the 9590 is the 'highest clockable CPU' because AMD decided to rip customers off the 'silicion lottery' and just profit on it instead.

So... If Jesus had the gold, would he buy himself out instead of waiting 3 days for the respawn?

CPU: Phenom II x6 1045t ][ GPU: GeForce 9600GT 512mb DDR3 ][ Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA770T-UD3P ][ RAM: 2x4GB Kingston 1333MHz CL9 DDR3 ][ HDD: Western Digital Green 2TB ][ PSU: Chieftec 500AB A ][ Case: No-name without airflow or dust filters Budget saved for an upgrade so far: 2400PLN (600€) - Initial 2800PLN (700€) Upgraded already: CPU

780 refference is shitty, get a proper ACX/Windforce or something cooling solution. Zotac is "meh" overally.

Any FX CPU in 2000$ build has no place, better go with i7. UNLESS you are a die hard fan.

And nope 8320 is not 'easily clockable to 8350 levels' because then 8350 is clockable higher than 8320 can ever achieve and even with that said the 9590 is the 'highest clockable CPU' because AMD decided to rip customers off the 'silicion lottery' and just profit on it instead.

8320 can get to 4+ GHZ i've gotten them to 4.5 on air pretty easy. Now an 8350 will do it easier than an a 8320 but the 8320 can do it no real problem

8320 can get to 4+ GHZ i've gotten them to 4.5 on air pretty easy. Now an 8350 will do it easier than an a 8320 but the 8320 can do it no real problem

And what lucky/golden chip of 83xx should be FX 9590 can hit 5.0+ GHz easily for additional hell of a money because AMD decided to rip off customers.

So... If Jesus had the gold, would he buy himself out instead of waiting 3 days for the respawn?

CPU: Phenom II x6 1045t ][ GPU: GeForce 9600GT 512mb DDR3 ][ Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA770T-UD3P ][ RAM: 2x4GB Kingston 1333MHz CL9 DDR3 ][ HDD: Western Digital Green 2TB ][ PSU: Chieftec 500AB A ][ Case: No-name without airflow or dust filters Budget saved for an upgrade so far: 2400PLN (600€) - Initial 2800PLN (700€) Upgraded already: CPU

And what lucky/golden chip of 83xx should be FX 9590 can hit 5.0+ GHz easily for additional hell of a money because AMD decided to rip off customers.

They are stocked almost at 5.0. get 4 240mm rads or a 900D and fill it with rads you can go beyond that if you cool the motherboard as well! 

They are stocked almost at 5.0. get 4 240mm rads or a 900D and fill it with rads you can go beyond that if you cool the motherboard as well! 

It's a rip off, 8320/8350/9370/9590 are all the same CPU but AMD decided to rip off customers by using laws of 'silicon lottery' and charging initially 800$ for the highest binned chip. Even Intel doesn't do it.

As i said 2000$ should have i7 involved and not FX 8320, that's hilarious honestly :D

Why go with budget CPU for a high-end build? Unless you are a die-hard AMD fan, but then I would donate 300$ to AMD by buying 9590 - go go go! :D