gtx 700 with free copies of Batman Arkham Origins.

on the uk site scan.co.uk selected 700 series cards are being shipped with a free copy of Batman Arkham Origins. 

for example-

http://www.scan.co.uk/products/3gb-asus-gtx-780-pcie-30-(x16)-6008mhz-gddr5-gpu-863mhz-boost-902mhz-cores-2304-dp-dvi

Cpu:4670k- at stock.... for now Gpu:r9-280x crossfire Cooler:KrakenX40 MB:mpower SP Ram:8gb hyperX beast 

Old news mate

ahh, i did a search and nothing came up, this offer was only just updated here in then UK. 

Cpu:4670k- at stock.... for now Gpu:r9-280x crossfire Cooler:KrakenX40 MB:mpower SP Ram:8gb hyperX beast 

They used to give splinter cell blacklists too, but ran out of codes or something. If you order from lets say overclockers uk you will get both splinter and batman.

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

ahh, i did a search and nothing came up, this offer was only just updated here in then UK. 

nope its been out since the US had it to.

Who cares it's a rehashed game the same as the first two. Batman games suck.

AMD Phenom II x4 955 OCed, HD 7850, LG 27EA33 1080P IPS, 4GB ram