Let's help timmytechtv!

Okay guys so some of you may be farmilar with Timmy from timmytechtv. I am in no way related to him and/or been told to write this post but I couldn't help noticing all the cool things he has done for this community. If anyone remembers the windows 7 giveaways he hosted on linus's livestream or the 900D giveaway he gave to a community that strictly speaking isn't even his! Not to even mention he let Linus, slick, beroll and diesel stay in his house just so they could bring us some awesome PAX content!

Now having considered this I went to take a look at his channel and I noticed two things, the first of which being that he brings good quality content! And the second more sadly being that he gets a relatively small amount of views!

So come on guys lets really make his day! Undoubtably he would appreciate it! I say we should subscribe bomb his channel. Who's with me?

Thanks

Rossyboy

There are plenty of people out there who deserve more views we can't just pimp out every single youtuber that we feel is worth more views than they have 

| 3570k @ 4.4.ghz | Hyper 212 evo | 8GB (2x4GB) 1600mhz Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte Z77X UD3H | Corsair CX750M | Corsair 300R | OCZ 240GB SSD | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD | Asus DCUII 7950 @1150mhz core 1600mhz mem

| BenQ XL2411T | Corsair Vengeance K60 | Logitech G700 | steelseries Qck+ | Fiio E10 | Zalman clip on mic | HD 598 | ATH-M50 |

There are plenty of people out there who deserve more views we can't just pimp out every single youtuber that we feel is worth more views than they have 

I agree, there are many smaller tubers who deserve more views but they don't throw a campaign, they sit and wait for people find them 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

I agree, there are many smaller tubers who deserve more views but they don't throw a campaign, they sit and wait for people find them 

I think it's the way it should be every great youtuber has the point in there youtube career where they are small but it's the slow growth which makes them better and more down to earth and it seems the ones that had there channels explode too soon are the ones that ended up with large ego's. 

| 3570k @ 4.4.ghz | Hyper 212 evo | 8GB (2x4GB) 1600mhz Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte Z77X UD3H | Corsair CX750M | Corsair 300R | OCZ 240GB SSD | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD | Asus DCUII 7950 @1150mhz core 1600mhz mem

| BenQ XL2411T | Corsair Vengeance K60 | Logitech G700 | steelseries Qck+ | Fiio E10 | Zalman clip on mic | HD 598 | ATH-M50 |

I think it's the way it should be every great youtuber has the point in there youtube career where they are small but it's the slow growth which makes them better and more down to earth and it seems the ones that had there channels explode too soon are the ones that ended up with large ego's. 

aka...

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVJK2AT3ea5RTXNRjX_kz8A

can anyone explain to me wtf this guy ever did to get even remotely famous?

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

aka...

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVJK2AT3ea5RTXNRjX_kz8A

can anyone explain to me wtf this guy ever did to get even remotely famous?

I actually like him but haven't watched him in a while I was thinking of some of the big gaming commentators who have been around a while like woodysgamertag who I hate and even people I like like hutch seem to have inflated opinions of themselves

Whereas I agree with your point and it's a valid one I know for a fact that this singe post will not make it "explode" or give timmy a large ego haha. I think that the development of small channels is down to people chipping in and spreading the word that's all I was doing. Do you not think that if a guy makes good content and cares about his viewers then he should get some credit for his hard work? Timmy has done things for us...

Whereas I agree with your point and it's a valid one I know for a fact that this singe post will not make it "explode" or give timmy a large ego haha. I think that the development of small channels is down to people chipping in and spreading the word that's all I was doing. Do you not think that if a guy makes good content and cares about his viewers then he should get some credit for his hard work? Timmy has done things for us...

I personally don't watch him and my point was only that he's not the only youtuber that does this and if we all make these kind of posts the forum will be full of topics about youtubers I agree people should share youtubers around but maybe on forums more dedicated to youtubing and telling friends about it, that being said at least you recommended another tech channel I've just seen a fair few people saying the exact same thing about other youtubers lately 

This wouldn't be to help out some random YouTuber who might deserve more views, this would be to help out a YouTuber who has done a lot for this community, thus this community should do a little to help him out back ;-)

This wouldn't be to help out some random YouTuber who might deserve more views, this would be to help out a YouTuber who has done a lot for this community, thus this community should do a little to help him out back ;-)

Thank you! I really believe its important we show timmy that we aren't an ungrateful comunity here at LTT and maybe if he's still feeling gererous he'll giveaway more stuff :) or even inspire others :D

I'm actually using right now the copy of Windows 8 I won in a livestream. He's awesome.

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

I agree with you that many out there try to make themselfs noticed.

We cant help everyone, but still we can make few. If he does make good material on his channel then why not sub him. Guy might have different view or review something that Linus wont. And if you dont like it then doont sub/watch. Personally gonna go make something to eat and check this dudes channel.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

Subscribed.

Nice one debug!

Kinda concerned about how little people are doing this :/