Blade and Soul Having FPS Drops?

jewishdolphins

Just got this game and for some reason i get some stutters when im playing. The game does not feel smooth and i have messed around with different graphic settings but i cant seem to find the problem. I am currently running an i5 4690k and a gtx 960 with 4 gigs of V-Ram and 8 gigs of ram. My PC is usually very good at running hard to run games like Rainbow Six Siege at a consistent frame rate of 60 fps. However, in blade and soul, i get 60 fps+, but i just feel like i get these random FPS drops at times. I tried turning V-Sync on and off and i don't really see much of a difference in performance. I still see the frames drop at times and stutters occur frequently. 

Examples of when this happens: when im moving to an undiscovered area, or when im going into a house

Can someone send me their graphic settings on that game if u have a similar pc as me? If not, at least try and offer me a solution to fix this problem. I love Guild Wars 2 and Blade and Soul. However, right now GW2 is beating it only cause i can actually run the game at amazing graphics with no stutters. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/3/2016 at 6:40 AM, jewishdolphins said:

Just got this game and for some reason i get some stutters when im playing. The game does not feel smooth and i have messed around with different graphic settings but i cant seem to find the problem. I am currently running an i5 4690k and a gtx 960 with 4 gigs of V-Ram and 8 gigs of ram. My PC is usually very good at running hard to run games like Rainbow Six Siege at a consistent frame rate of 60 fps. However, in blade and soul, i get 60 fps+, but i just feel like i get these random FPS drops at times. I tried turning V-Sync on and off and i don't really see much of a difference in performance. I still see the frames drop at times and stutters occur frequently. 

Examples of when this happens: when im moving to an undiscovered area, or when im going into a house

Can someone send me their graphic settings on that game if u have a similar pc as me? If not, at least try and offer me a solution to fix this problem. I love Guild Wars 2 and Blade and Soul. However, right now GW2 is beating it only cause i can actually run the game at amazing graphics with no stutters. 

Yes I run gw2 on ultra too, and have no real issue but have issues on BnS , kinda fps drop but not shown in the counter so anyway.

You can try this as an initial solution.