(amazon) - Monoprice MIC shield $66

Tocsin_786

very useful for places with alot of ambient noise. this thing surrounds the mic with foam dampers so the mic doesnt pic up unnecessary noise. and its also $34 off MSRP. 

http://www.amazon.com/Monoprice-Adjustable-Acoustic-Microphone-Isolation/dp/B00GR9W1MS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1454466160&sr=8-1&keywords=Monoprice+Pro+Audio+Desktop+Adjustable+Acoustic+Microphone+Isolation+Shield

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

but now I can't see my monitor :P

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

2 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

but now I can't see my monitor :P

I was just about to say,

This would be great, but I can kiss one of my monitors goodbye. Lol

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

Would you rather have great noiseless recordings or be able to see what you are doing? ;)

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

1 hour ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Would you rather have great noiseless recordings or be able to see what you are doing? ;)

thanks for tomorrows question! Now message it to me so i dont forget.

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since.