Origin Publisher Sale: What Do I Get?

nickthequick

Ok so as you may know origin is having their publisher sale right now. I was wondering what to get and want your opinions on what I should spend my money on. I saw that fifa 16 is like $25 and I've played fifa 14 before on my PS3, but never really got into it because I didn't have time. However, now I do and was wondering if it is a game worth $25. I also saw that fifa 15 was on sale for only $10! So if all I want to do is be able to play soccer on my PC is fifa 16 really worth it? For people who have played either, are there huge differences, what are the benefits of the newer game, are the graphics different, and is online matches a thing for fifa? Thanks for your help! 

Nothing. EA sucks more than Paris Hilton on crystal meth.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

14 minutes ago, nickthequick said:

Ok so as you may know origin is having their publisher sale right now. I was wondering what to get and want your opinions on what I should spend my money on. I saw that fifa 16 is like $25 and I've played fifa 14 before on my PS3, but never really got into it because I didn't have time. However, now I do and was wondering if it is a game worth $25. I also saw that fifa 15 was on sale for only $10! So if all I want to do is be able to play soccer on my PC is fifa 16 really worth it? For people who have played either, are there huge differences, what are the benefits of the newer game, are the graphics different, and is online matches a thing for fifa? Thanks for your help! 

Actually you could get Need For Speed Most Wanted. It's currently free right now :D

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

I've never played a FIFA game on PC, so I can't comment on that...

But I can recommend Battlefield 4 Premium Edition, still tons of servers and a healthy community. For $20 you get the game AND all the DLC, it's a pretty great deal.

I already have BF4 I just wanted to know between the two Fifa games sorry should;ve been made more clear

NFS is free.

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

All the way at the bottom is The Saboteur for $5. It has a few graphical issues but I definitely recommend it.

I'm also probably going to pick up Crysis 3 at some point.